It's All Good

Ronnie's POV,

"Alright bye.", I waved at besfrann. Yup that's the name.

"Bye Ronnie.", he said closing the door. I walked down the steps of his porch and walked down the driveway getting into my car. On my way to Trey's. I was just thinking about what the hell I was going to say when I got there. I turned into his driveway and sat there. When I got the courage to go in, I turned my car off and got out walking to the door. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. The door swung open revealing Mr. Neverson.

"Oh hey Ronnie, Trey is....", he trailed off scratching the back of his head. "Busy.", he said unsurely. I stood there a little upset.

"I need to see him and I don't care what he's doing.", I said. He just looked at me worried. I huffed and pushed the door wider so I could see what was going on. I stepped in and his dad followed me.

"Where is he?", I asked looking at him. He stayed silent. I grew angry walking up the steps. I walked down the long hallway until I reached his room door. I busted the door open.

"Trey I need to-", I stopped in mid sentence once I saw him making out with Destiny with both of their shirts off. I'm not gone lie, I was a bit jelly but at this point nothing mattered, I just wanted my friend back. I sighed and ran my fingers through my dreadlocks. I looked back seeing them both stating at me shocked.

"Destiny can you uhhh, like give us a second please?", I asked her. She shook her head quickly picking her shirt up and ran out closing the door.
I looked back at the door and laughed.

"What's so funny?", Trey asked me.

"Nothing.", I said smiling. My smile faded as I stared at him.

"I'm sorry.", I said looking down. "Someone very close to me made me realize that we were both in the wrong and I just hope you forgive me for blaming everything on y-", I was cut off by Trey kissing me. Yaaassss, this was all I wanted. I misses him, his lips, that wonderful chest-

"Ronnie you thinking out loud again.", Trey said then started cracking up. Ahh damn. I laughed along with him. I laid back on his bed and he did the same. I turned my body to where I was facing him.

"You missed my body lil girl.", he asked with the sexiest smirk. I nodded like an innocent child. He smiled closing his eyes as he turned on his back. His shirt was already off and it was just there. I climbed on top of him as he opened his eyes.

"Girl you tryna get in trouble?", he said as his eyes popped open.

"Nah, your dad's here.", I answered.

"And if he wasn't.", I shrugged. He sat up and kissed my forehead. "Let's go somewhere.", he suggested.

"Okay where?", I asked.

"Doesn't matter I just wanna be with you but not in this room.", I nodded trying to hide my smile.

"So like were good?", I asked..

"Yeah, I kinda knew you was gone come back.", I rolled my eyes playfully putting my shoes on. I heard my phone vibrate due to a notification. Trey picked it up. I tried to read his face as he opened my text.

"Who is it?", I asked him.

"Anthony.", he groaned frustrated.

"Lemme see.", I reached out for my phone from Trey but all he did is shrugged me off as he texted away. I saw him lock my phone and smile.

"What you do Trey?", I asked him. He gave me my phone without saying anything. I unlocked my phone and saw what he wrote.

Anthony- Hey did y'all make up?

Me- Yeah thanks for caring, I thought you would try to come after my girl. Oh this is Trey by the way!

I smiled once I read it and looked over at Trey.

"You ready to go?", he asked me.

"Yeah.", I answered. He walked out first and I jumped on his back. He stumbled a little.

"Come on Ronnie. A warning would've been helpful.", he said. My phone vibrated again.

Anthony- No problem man!

I smiled hanging back on to Trey as he carried me.

Yup they still not together.

But they sure about to be some friends with benefits believe that!

Comment and/or Vote!

~Peace~✌✌✌