One Love

Ronnie's POV,

The music played low in the background as we sat in a comfortable silence. I looked over at Trey.

"Trey, have you spoke to Michael since the incident?", I asked him. He quickly looked over at me in thought and focused back on the road.

"Nahh, why?", he said.

"I don't know. Do you think we should talk to him?", I asked.

"No, let him be. Why you asking about him?", he said stopping at a red light looking over at me.

"I don't know. Just curious.", I shrugged adjusting my seat to go a little further back. I closed my eyes relaxing.

"Where we going?", I asked with my eyes still closed.

"I don't know yet, maybe meet Chris and Ji'er at the studio.", he said.

"But I thought we-", I stopped and mid sentence. I didn't want my question to sound like I wanted to be alone with him that bad. Well my alone time with him is in this car.

"What's up? What's wrong?", he asked. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

"Nothing.", I mumbled. Through the rear view mirror, I saw his face grow in confusion.

"Umm, well oka-"

"Oh my god! Turn this song up!", I shouted.

"Stop all that yelling before you make me crash.", he said under his breath turning the volume up. I cheesed as I sung along to my song.

I think you're truly something special.

Just what my dreams are really made of.

Let's stay together you and me boy.

There's no one like you around

Oh baby...

"Girl you don't know nothing about this.", Trey said as the beat dropped. He turned the radio up more.

We rapped Fabolous's part back and forth. Well basically Trey.

"Aye aye.", I chanted as Trey bobbed his head ending the last part.

I really like what you've

done to me I can't

Really explain it, I'm so into you...

"Why you turn it off?", I asked an little upset.

"We're here.", he said. "Hold on.", he said before I could open the door. I lifted my seat back up just in time for him to open the door. He reached his hand out for me and I grabbed onto it closing the passenger door.

"So you been writing.", I asked.

"Yeah.", he said

"About..."

"You'll see.", he said. He opened the glass door and led me to an elevator. Once we made it on the 3rd floor, we went into the room. I could here Maurice's singing from all the way over here. We walked closer to the room and sat down on the couch watching him through the glass window.