Chapter 34

1 Month Later,

May 14

Chyna's POV,

"V, Trey having a kickback. You not entertaining me enough. I wanna go.", I said quickly hoping she didn't hear some of it.

"Oh really? So I'm just no fun today?", she said goofily.

"Ehhh.", I said.

"Aight I'll remember that. Sure, we can go.", she said nonchalantly.

"Oh you thought I was asking for your permission. No boo, I was just assuring you that I was gonna leave the house. Just saying.", I shrugged.

"You know what Chyna, keep playing with me.", she said.

"Or what?", I challenged.

"Imma get Mya.", she said.

"Oh damn. Okay, imma ask him if we can bring people. If he say yes, you bringing Anthony.", I said. She blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Mhm, I saw that.", I said.

*

*

*

"Hey Destiny.", Ronnie said walking in.

"Wassup.", she said giving me and Ronnie a hug.

"Y'all the last to arrive, everybody downstairs.", she said. I nodded. We followed her downstairs to see everyone in a circle. As soon as I hit the last stair, I began coughing.

"Y'all wanna hit the blunt?", Chris offered.

"Me and Ronnie don't do that.", I said.

"Speak for yourself.", Ronnie mumbled slowly walking over to Trey sitting down beside him. Ji'er sat on a couch alone. I went and sat next to her waiting for them to finish up. Destiny went and sat on the other side of Trey as Trey passed it to Ronnie. Anthony sat on the other side of Ronnie.

After a while, everybody was high off they ass laughing and eating every second.

"Okay, let's play truth or dare.", I suggested bored watching them.

"Sure why not.", Everybody agreed.

"Wait before we start, y'all might be getting dares that y'all don't like. Nobody need to get in they feelings or punk out.", I said. They all agreed.

"I wanna go first.", Destiny said.

"Chris, truth or dare?"

"Dare.", Chris said.

"I dare you to French kiss Ronnie.", Destiny said. Oh shit! I thought. Chris looked at Ji'er for approval. Ji'er nodded. I didn't think it was a good idea after all that happened. Chris got up and walked over to Ronnie. He hesitated before leaning in. Ronnie looked at Anthony. See I knew she cared for him. Chris pressed his lips against Ronnie's and they were going at it for a good 5 minutes.

"Okay, Babe. Truth or dare?", I asked Ronnie.

"Dare.", Ronnie answered.

"Ok, I dare you to sit on Anthony's lap and KISS him until I say stop.", I said putting emphasis on kiss. She shot me a glare before getting up.

Ronnie's POV,

I saw Anthony smile a bit as I walked over to him. I should've known Chyna was gone do this to me. Once I stood in front of him, I slowly sat down. He scooted me up all the way until it was impossible. I'm not gone lie, I do have feelings for him and I know it's vice versa. He relaxed his hands on my lower waist right above my ass. The dare was for me to kiss him but he started leaning in first. When our lips touched, something didn't feel right. I mean he's a good kisser, great one actually but I don't know maybe I wish his lips weren't on mine, I wish someone else's were on mine. Well its just a dare anyway. Imma stop thinking about him and just enjoy this. I took it a little far by sliding my tongue in his mouth. His eyes widened with happiness then his tongue explored my mouth. My eyes lowered as I let him take over. My arms worked it's way up to the back of his neck. I pulled his head closer to mine. I guess I lied about this kiss not feeling right because I'm enjoying it. We been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. That's It! I pulled back biting his lip smiling. He licked his lips and smirked.