ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛𝟛

"How's the ankle?"

The boy, Oikawa, threw the coach an easygoing smile and an OK sign. "It's fine. I can get back to regular practice. It was just a slight sprain."

He was dangerous, this one. Mamoru saw it in his eyes. Oikawa seemed deceptively crafty, but honorable people could be manipulative too. It depended on the person.

He'd get a more conclusive decision later, tucking the little reminder away.

"Kageyama-kun," Tanaka whispered menacingly. Mamoru took a drink from the bottle Sugawara handed him. ""Who's that nice guy? I find him unpleasant."

"He's the captain of Seijoh," Daichi answered, looking solemn.

"Oikawa-san's a super-aggressive setter." Kageyama turned his head away from Oikawa, but didn't tear his gaze away. "His attack power is also among the top of his team."

Kageyama acknowledged Oikawa. It solidified Mamoru's assumption Oikawa was formidable.

"And he's got a terrible personality."

Coming from you, that's...

"Maybe even worse than Tsukishima."

"Do you know him from Kitagawa Daiichi?"

"Yes," Kageyama answered. His blue eyes clouded for a moment. "He was my senpai in junior high."

As if on cue, Oikawa turned around and threw Kageyama a bright closed-eyed smile. "Yoo-hoo! Long time no see, Tobio-chan! You still doing the king thing?"

Mamoru narrowed his eyes. Oikawa was borderline lofty, though his skills and history with Kageyama may back up his personality.

"And you." Oikawa switched his gaze to Mamoru, smiling charmingly. "You're certainly a looker."

"NOOO!" Yori threw himself at Oikawa, shaking him wildly. "I staked my claim on him already! Go AWAY!"

What was he, an object?

While Yori dealt with Oikawa, Mamoru turned back to the group. The break would end soon and he wanted to learn as much as he could about this Oikawa.

"I learned blocking and serving by watching him," Kageyama said quietly. "His skills are extremely high."

As if sensing Hinata's nervousness, Kageyama looked at him. "But we have to focus on the match now. We're going to win the final set for sure."

"Y-Yeah!"

"Tanaka-san, please stop with the intimidation," Mamoru said quietly, patting his shoulder.

He must have a vendetta against pretty boys because he could hear Tanaka gritting his teeth from his spot on the court.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

Mamoru swung his arm in a full motion, silently enjoying the way the ball slammed on the ground, right past the blockers.

Third set, 20-24 in Karasuno's favor.

One more point.

Kindaichi served and Tsukishima tried to receive, but the ball went awry.

"Nice, Kindaichi!"

"Don't mind, Tsukishima!"

Out of the corner of Mamoru's eyes, he saw Oikawa stand up from where he was doing stretches. He was wearing a green sports bib with the number-