ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜𝟡

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Hey, put on a happy face

Then everything's okay

Put on a happy face

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Mamoru woke up early as usual to a wriggly puppy.

So he dressed quickly and clipped the leash onto the new collar bearing Hercules' name and their phone numbers.

Maiko was at his door, dressed in jogging clothes. "Good morning," she whispered, being mindful of the other members.

"Good morning," Mamoru murmured, handing Maiko the leash. Maiko loved animals and having a dog in the house was a dream come true.

So he let her run Hercules back and forth the park while he lightly jogged around the small track. His ankle was much better now that he dedicated rest and care to it. Within a week, he was more than ready to go back.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Flip the switch, flip the stove

World gone mad, let's start the show

Get your kicks and let's go

If you're sad, don't let it show

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Hercules was having so much fun in the park, he wasn't even fazed by the same bush he was tied to. Maiko tossed the ball far, watching Hercules dart after it.

This dog had a lot of energy. He was like Hinata, Mamoru realized. Hercules had an endless amount of energy, bolting back and forth, running circles around both of them, and leaping up to catch high-flying balls.

Even Mamoru was having trouble keeping up with him.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Say I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy today

I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy today

They say put on a happy face

'Cause we're tick-tock, tick-tock

Ticking like a timebomb

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Eventually, Hercules sat down to take a breather and Maiko sighed in relief. Mamoru offered them both water, creating a mini pond in his hand so Hercules could drink.

"He's so mellow now," Maiko wheezed, sitting down with her face tilted towards the sky.

Hercules panted, tail wagging lazily as if to accentuate her comment. Mamoru patted Hercules' head, noting he liked to be scratched behind the ears.