Chapter 5

Y/N POV:

I woke up with a headache and a sore throat as I began to sit up a look around.

"Why am I in a field?" I asked myself as I took a good look around, noticing it was still night time.

"Ahh yes, waking up in a field with a headache, we've all been there." The voice commented with a slight chuckle.

"Piss off, you did this to me!" I shouted into the field, slightly conscious that I looked crazy, as the voice sniggered.

"I know, it's great isn't it, you really are destined for greatness. And thanks to me, you'll archive greatness!"

"I'm not learning your stupid Legilimecny skill!" I threatened.

"Oh, then why don't I make you an offer? If you learn this skill it will also allow you to talk to me through your mind and not look like a crazy person shouting in the night."

'I suppose if it helps me maintain a slight bit of sanity' I thought as I pondered on his words.

"Fine."

"Yes! I knew you'd cooperate!" The voice shouted, almost sounding excited

-x-

3RD PERSON POV:

Hermione tossed and turned in bed anxiously waiting for Y/N to return from his run.

'He's been gone almost three hours' she thought as she looked at the clock that read one o'clock in the morning.

She sighed, put her book down, and headed downstairs, hoping he would find her friend sat by the dining table. But what she saw caused her to worry even more, no one had been downstairs for hours.

"Where are you Y/N?" She whispered to herself as she went to sit down.

A few minutes later the door slowly opened and a silhouette of a person entered the house and began to creep upstairs.

"Ahem!" Hermione cleared her throat, getting the intruders attention.

"Crap." He whispered as he slowly turned around.

" He whispered as he slowly turned around