Chapter 11

Harry POV:

"Kill, kill...TIME TO KILL!!!"

I woke up with a gasp as the voice echoed through my mind once more.

I looked around for any sign of danger before my eyes locked with a familiar green eyed creature.

"Dobby?" I asked curiously as the house elf sat at the end of my bed.

"Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby! Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train."

That was then it clicked, "It was you, you stopped the barrier from letting me and Ron through!"

"Indeed. Yes, sir."

"You nearly got me and Ron expelled!"

"At least you would be away from here. Harry Potter much go home! Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to scare Harry Potter and make him see tha-"

"Your Bludger?" I asked, "You made that Bludger chase after Y/N?"

"Uhh...Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir. Dobby had to iron his hands." He explained, showing me his bandaged hands.

"You better clear off before anybody sees you, I suggest you go and pay Y/N a visit so he can strangle some sense into you! He's stuck in the hospital because of your little party trick!"

"D-Dobby is used to death threats sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home."

"But why was you trying to kill Y/N and get me expelled?"

"Not kill sir, I'd never kill! Dobby remembers what it was like before Harry Potter triumphed over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house-elves were treated like vermin, Of course, Dobby us still treated like vermin.." Dobby said as he started crying and blowing his nose with his cloth.

"Oh, please don't cry Dobby." I said, trying to calm the house elf before I once again noticed his clothing, which was the same thing he was wearing when he 'visited' me at home.

"Why do you wear that Dobby?" I asked, gesturing to his outfit.

"This sir? It is a mark of the house-elves enslavement." Dobby explained, "Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes. Ah! Listen! Listen! Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry Potter must not stay here, now that history is to repeat itself."

"Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before."

"Ah! I shouldn't have said that!"

(A.N: Hagrid mode activated)

"I should not have said that! Oh! Ah! Dah! Bad Dobby! Bad!" Dobby said as he started banging his head with the lamp that was on the bed side table.

"Hey, hey Dobby!" I said quickly taking the lamp away from him, "Please don't hurt yourself. Tell me, Dobby. When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?"

"Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter safe."

"No, please tell me Dobby, who is it?" I asked but it was too late, with a snap of his fingers Dobby had vanished.