Chapter 7

3RD PERSON POV:

Just as the trio of boys were about to follow Hermione, who was still flustered from Y/N discovering the hearts placed around every Lockhart lesson, a Gryffindor first year walked up to Harry and tapped him on the shoulder.

The moment Harry turned to look at the boy, he immediately went bright red.

"All right, Harry? I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too!" The first year said.

"Oh, hi Colin, nice to meet you too." Harry replied awkwardly, trying to ignore Y/N and Ron snickering at the embarrassing interaction.

"D'you think it would be alright i-if I can get a picture?" Colin said, raising his camera.

"A picture? Why?" Harry asked the first year kindly.

"So I can prove I've met you!" He said eagerly, "You too Y/N!"

Y/N nearly chocked on the juice he was drinking when Colin suggested he take a picture of Y/N too.

"Why me?" The H/C haired boy asked, still coughing slightly.

"Well, I know everything about you two. Everyone's told me about how Harry survived when You-Know-Who tried to kill you and how he disappeared and everything and how you've got a scar on your forehead." Colin gasped for air before continuing, "I've also been told about how there was an attack on your home, causing your mother's death. People say that you ran and hid under the bed and that you were too scared to stop your mother from being kil-"

"Okay! That's enough!" Y/N shouted, abruptly standing up from his seat at the Gryffindor table.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence." The boy apologised.

"Well maybe you should've thought of that before you started talking about my mother's death!" Y/N snapped.

"You're right, I overstepped y-you don't have to have a picture taken if you don't want to." He said timidly.

"Yeah...I'm not really up for a photo right now, Harry will though." Y/N said, motioning to the boy who was sat next to him.

"Umm, yeah, I'll have one." Harry said, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Great! And then could you sign it?"

"Signed photos? You're giving out signed photos Potter?" Malfoy's voice echoed throughout the Great Hall as he made his way to the Gryffindor table.

"No I'm not." Harry said quickly.

"Mind your own business Malfoy." Y/N spat.

"You're just jealous!" Colin said, defending Harry.

"Jealous? Of what? I don't want an ugly scar across my head, thanks. I don't think getting your head cut open makes you that special."