Chapter 18

Hermione POV:

The next I woke earlier than usual and decided to head down to the Common Room, hoping to catch up on some reading before lessons.

Much to my surprise I found someone sat in the love seat, staring intently into the fire.

"Why don't you take a picture, the view will last longer." The distinctive voice of Y/N said in a teasing tone, I could feel my face heating up from embarrassment as I hadn't realised I'd been staring for over 3 minutes.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I shuffled towards him.

He smiled and shook his head, "What're you doing up so early?"

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?" I said in a teasing tone of my own.

He simply glanced at me and smirked as I narrowed my eyes, he's planning something.

"What? Can't I wish my number one fan good morning?"

"I'm sorry what? Your number one fan?" I scoffed in disbelief.

"Mhm." Was all he replied with as he got up out of the chair and stood in front of me.

"What're you doing?" I mumbled as he looked closely into my eyes.

"You know I'm right." He said in a teasing tone that I hated, "Would you like an autograph?"

I scoffed and playfully pushed him back.

"Oh get over yourself Y/N, I bet you'll never sign an autograph in your life."

"Oh?" He said raising an eyebrow, "Want to bet?"

"10 galleons say you don't give anyone an autograph." I challenged.

He smirked.

And with that he began to leave the Common Room.

"Wait?! Where are you going?" I said scurrying after him.

"I want to show you something." Was all he said as we began to walk through the halls and eventually ended up in an old room.

"Dumbledore hasn't moved it yet." He said as we got further into the room, eventually stopping in front of an old Mirror.

"What do you see 'Mione?" He said in a soft voice.

Gazing into the Mirror I saw it shifting until a young women with her hair tied back and a smile on her face came into view.

"Is that-" I began before I was cut off.

"You? Yeah." Y/N said as he came up behind me and another figure appeared.

He had short H/C hair, I turned to see Y/N scratching the back of his head as the other figure copied his actions.