Chamber Of Secrets: Chapter 1

3RD PERSON POV:

The summer of 1991 seemed to fly by for Y/N L/N, he had gotten closer to his father after their argument during his first year and Isaac even decided to teach Y/N some advanced duelling spells.

"Okay son, ready?" Isaac asked as Jack and Katie watched in anticipation.

"Ready." Y/N nodded and raised his wand.

"Okay you two, I want a nice clean dual, no funny business!" Jack shouted, pointing a finger at them before beginning the countdown, "3...2...1...Begin!"

"Stupefy!" Isaac yelled flicking his wand barley giving Y/N enough time to react.

"Protego!" Y/N countered as he scoffed at how little time his father had given him before going for the counterattack, "Confrigo!"

Isaac dived out of the way which gave Y/N another opening.

"Expelliarmus!" Y/N yelled, disarming his father as he was trying to regain his balance.

"And Y/N wins!" Jack and Katie yell in unison, running towards Y/N and tackling him into a hug.

"Yes, yes, well done Y/N, you've improved massively." Isaac said, picking up his wand and making his way over to the group of children.

"Thanks dad, I have to admit this...this makes me feel...I dont know...stronger in a way." Y/N admitted.

"I get it son, you feel like now that you know the basics, you can protect those around you." Isaac nodded.

"You going to impress Granger with your new skills next time you see her?" Jack teased.

"Katie! What have I told you about going through my letters and telling Jack about my life

"Katie! What have I told you about going through my letters and telling Jack about my life." Y/N snapped at his younger sister.

"I'm sorry, I'm just bored, there's nothing good to do while you're away." She sulked.

"Why are you so interested in my non-existent love life anyway?" Y/N questioned, slightly conscious of his fathers presence.

"Because I know she's gonna be one hell of a women when she's older." She smirked.

"Katie, you're ten years old, how would you know this stuff?" Asked Y/N, incredibly confused.

"Call it a woman's intuition." She winked.

"Okay, that's enough, left get inside, I can see Oswald flying in with the post." Isaac said, rounding up his children.

Throughout the holiday Y/N wrote to Harry, Nick, Ben, Peter, Hermione and occasionally Mia and Ron. But one of the seven people sent letter has yet to reply. Y/N had yet to hear from the 'Chosen One' all summer.