Chapter 8

3RD PERSON POV:

"LET GO OF ME!!" Y/N yelled, still trying to break free of the Gryffindor teams grip.

"Y/N, you need to calm down." Wood urged, keeping a strong hold on Y/N's arm.

"Nobody talks to 'Mione like that! Nobody!" The boy stated, eyes filled with anger.

"Ron, are you ok?" Harry asked his friends as he hunched over throwing up slugs with a pale face.

"Do I look ok Harry?" Ron snapped back, heaving yet again.

"Let me go!" Y/N yelled again, ignoring the warnings Wood was giving him.

"Just stop!" The tearful voice of Hermione brought Y/N back to his senses as he looked at the sadness in his best friends eyes. "Please Y/N, just stop."

Ignoring everyone around him Y/N managed to break out of Woods grip and rush over to Hermione, giving her a heartwarming hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as Hermione buried her head in his shoulder, "I'm so sorry."

"Guys, I think we better get Ron to Hagrid, he's not doing so well." Harry said as he held onto the pale faced ginger.

" Harry said as he held onto the pale faced ginger

"Yeah." Hermione sniffed, "Let's go."

Y/N was reluctant to let go of his friend but knew they couldn't stay in the position they were in.

"Ok, let's see Hagrid." Y/N sighed, slowly letting go of Hermione and turning towards the Gryffindor team, "I'm sorry about getting so angry and trying to fight against you, I know you were just trying to help."

"It's fine Y/N, I didn't expect you to react the way you did, but I don't judge you for it." Wood said with a smile on his face, "It's nice to know that there's someone who isn't afraid to put him in his place, you're stronger than I first anticipated though. That's good, be sure to use that strength in our Quidditch games."

Harry turned around and noticed his friend wasn't following, "Y/N! Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'm coming." Y/N said, giving the Quidditch team a quick wave before catching up with his friends and helping to carry Ron.

"What happened, Harry? Is he ill? But he can be cured, can't he?" Colin had run onto the field after the fight and was now jogging to catch up with them as they began to leave the stadium. Ron have another heave and another slug came flying out of his mouth. "Wow." Said Colin, amazed at the sight and raising his camera for another photo.

"Can you hold him still, Y/N?"

"Get out of the way, Colin!" Said Y/N angrily. Harry and Y/N supported Ron away from the stadium and across the grounds towards the edge of the forest as Hermione walked silently behind them.