Chapter 21

Derek was changing in an on-call room when the door busted open and his annoying and equally as attractive younger sister came in with her hands over her eyes.

"Amy!"

"Well sorry, you do realize these things are for sleeping and sex. Not living."

"I was going to sleep."

"At 8:30?"

"Yes, do you mind?" Derek held the door opened for her to exit but she stood there with a thought on her mind.

"Actually. Why don't you stay at my house. I'm moving out, and you need to get out of that trailer."

"I like my trailer quite fine thank you." He pulled his shirt over his head."

"And I like donuts but you don't see me going to the bakery every morning."

"You came to work with a box of donuts two days ago, Amy."

"Okay...but I didn't go today." She rolled her eyes and put her hand on the door knob. "Just...I'll leave a set of keys in your locker. Stay there, and if you don't like it you can give them back."

"Fine. Now will you get out so I can sleep."

Amelia started to walk out of the door but stopped herself with one last thing to tell him.

"We're going out for drinks tonight."

"Leave." Derek guided her out by the shoulders and closed the door behind her.

———————————-

GUYS CHAPTER 20 FAILED TO UPLOAD AND IT ONLY PUBLISHED THIS ONE AT FIRST SO GO BACK AND READ IT IM SORRY! BUT IT DOESN'T REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT ITS JUST AMELIA TELLING MER THAT SHE'S MOVING IN WITH ARIZONA AND MER GETS THE HOUSE!