Chapter 32: Be Patient

The quietness of the empty house greeted them as Derek held the front door open for her to walk through. He noticed the pile of dishes in the sink with his name on them; knowing if he hadn't came home tonight they would've only piled higher.

They tossed their shoes in the corner of their room and their coats followed quickly behind.

"Are you tired?" Derek asked her calmly and she shook her head.

"Do you want to eat?" He pulled his dress shirt over his head and reached into their drawer for a plain tee.

"No." They shared a look that they both knew best and Meredith unbuttoned her sage top, letting it fall to the ground.

They hadn't had sex since the night before he left, and it was the longest they'd gone without it since they'd met. The average person would think the amount of sexual intercourse they participated in was absurd; but it became second nature to them. No matter how greatly they were satisfied, they always craved more.

Derek took the hint and pulled down his jeans, kicking them off next to her shirt. They weren't in any rush as he picked her up by the waist and laid her flat against the mattress. His lips took their time kissing along her jawline as she ran her fingers through his curls.

"Derek." She pushed his head down gently to let him know that she wanted him and wasn't in the mood for the foreplay, but he must've not gotten the hint as he kissed her on the lips once before going to the other side of her face and doing the same.

Little did she know he did get it, he understood that she wanted him because he wanted her just as bad; but he had other plans in mind that involved taking his time and making up for his absence over the past few days.

Meredith lifted her hips to allow him to pull down her dark blue jeans, leaving her beneath him in only her undergarments. Her fingers fiddled with the hem of his boxers, but before she could move them any further he ceased her motions by grabbing her hand and interlocking it with his own. He held it above her head as he kissed down her neck to her chest. Meredith's back arched eagerly as he traced the outline of her tan bra with his lips, not leaving an inch of her untouched. She sighed when he finally reached behind her and unhooked it, freeing her chest from their confinement and ravaging it with his mouth. One of the reasons he enjoyed spending time on her breasts was the sounds that escaped her lips and how close her mouth was to his ears, allowing him to listen to her moans as she writhed beneath him.

Her abdomen was covered by his mouth as he kissed down her body, spending half the amount of time that he did on her chest.

"Derek..." Meredith muttered lightly when he kissed just above her panty line. He looked up at her for a split moment before returning his attention back to her body.

She closed her eyes in anticipation, expecting him to touch her in the place she needed him most, but growing frustrated when he skipped over it. Derek kissed a trail down her left thigh, followed by her right. He sat up on his knees and lifted her legs one at a time, kissing the bottom of her feet as she tried not to show that it tickled her.

He propped himself back onto his elbows and returned to her inner thighs, sucking the skin closest to the spot that his mouth was begging to taste. The murmurs that escaped her lips as he kissed her panty clad vagina made him simper. His tongue copied the motions he displayed on her chest as Derek licked the outline of her black lace.

"Derek," she said his name again but it didn't cause him to move any quicker.

She felt as if he was moving as slowly as possible as he pulled the fabric down her bare legs, leaving her entire body exposed to his view.