Extended Epilogue

| Damon |

Finishing up the small tattoo on my last client of the night, I gently applied the petroleum jelly to the area and closed it up with a bandage.

"It looks perfect." My last client cooed as she peered at the artwork on the outer edge of her wrist.

"Good." I smiled before snapping off my gloves and standing from the chair. "Remember to wait until tomorrow to take off that bandage and wash it really well with warm water and unscented soap and..." I turned around to toss out any trash I had around my station, my voice trailing off as I gave her my regular lecture on the aftercare of the tattoo.

I heard rustling from behind me, assuming she was getting up from the chair and preparing herself to leave. As I turned back to face her, I stopped dead in my tracks realizing that was not the case...

She sat there, slowly unbuttoning the first few buttons of her off the shoulder blouse – she had already been tempting me with her bare shoulders and curve of her tits the whole time I was giving her the tattoo but now she's making it impossible for me to keep my hands to myself.

She was fucking beautiful. There was no doubt about it and she knew it which was why she was enjoying thoroughly using that power against me.

I swallowed thickly as her round heavy breasts covered by the thinnest lace material came into view. Her blouse fell off her shoulders and dropped to the bench and her smile was one of a vixen, attempting to play the coy virgin.

My eyes followed her finger trailing down her bra strap and pulling it down her shoulder, the other one followed and then her hands disappeared behind her back and with a quick flick of the wrist, her bra fell into her lap. Heavy breasts fell out, bouncing and I felt myself taking unconscious steps forward, my eyes never leaving her.

Her rosy nipples were hard diamond peaks and goosebumps arose on her flesh as the cool air hit them. I bit my lower lip at the image, my eyes suddenly flying up to meet hers.

"What would your husband say about you sitting here in front of me half naked. Your perfect nipples begging me to lick, suck, and nibble them raw." I glanced briefly down at the shinning diamond on her ring finger before looking back up into her lust filled eyes.

A soft moan tore from her throat. "Oh, I think he wouldn't mind. We have an agreement." She brazenly responded in a quiet whisper.

I was standing right in front of her now, my groin practically brushing against her knees as I towered over her seated form.

She reached out, taking my left hand in hers and rubbing a thumb over my ring finger which was now bare. "And your wife..." She sniffed in amusement, obviously making out the indent that was left from my wedding band.

Long red hair came to my mind as I thought of Ariel, removing my hand from hers I let my fingers weave through the curled tendrils falling at the tops of her breasts. The effects I had on her was obvious with the intake of breath she gave me at the simple brush of my fingers along her bare skin.

"She knows what to expect from me..." my hand slid up her hair and cupped the back of her neck, my thumb rubbing at her pulse point.

Her breathing intensified as she felt me, watched my every move. Her breasts lifting and falling with every heavy breath and my mouth watered to take a pert nipple and suck it, tasting her sweetness.

"She's a lucky girl..." her words came out in a breath.

Leaning forward, my lips a hairs breath away from hers I smirked "Well, he's a lucky man."