| 22 | Sweet Orgasms

| Ariel | 

You know that bittersweet feeling you get, it makes your heart thump like mad beneath your chest as your mind plays out every amazing, beautiful thing that happened the night before with the man that you love but then you remember your happiness with him is short lived, you have only one night and then just like that, your heart drops to the bottom of your stomach like someone has punched you in the gut? Yeah, that feeling...

Im not sure whether my heart should be racing with excitement or bleeding with pain at the knowledge that it will all be over soon and once again Damon and I will only be friends.

I took in a deep breath and willed all the bad thoughts from my mind. I didn't want to think about that right now, not while I was still here, tangled in white sheets with the man of my dreams; not while I still had time left with him.

It wasn't over yet...

A small smile tipped my lips at the thought and my fingertips softly crawled up his arm, so soft they could have felt like feather light brushes. I allowed my eyes to follow my fingers as they caressed over each curve and every line of the tattoos the covered his golden skin. They traced the patterns and followed lines of sinewy muscle up his forearm, his bicep, his board shoulder and stopping at the curve of his neck...

I felt the sudden need to place kisses there, open mouthed ones that would heat up his skin and hopefully awake him from his dreams to an even better reality...

The reality where my hands and lips explored every single inch of him, I didn't get the chance to do everything my heart wanted and my mind dreamer of, a few hours ago — he was too busy giving me the best sexual experience of my life but I'll be damned if I miss out on pleasuring and tasting my man before dawn, when the sun come up over the horizon and the clock strikes mid-night for me.

My eyes quickly glanced out the large window right across from us before looking down at the handsome man I was cuddled up into. He was still fast asleep, his eyelashes lightly brushing his cheeks and his chest rising up and down slowly in peace. It was still dark out, I wasn't sure what time it was but I wasn't going to waste a second grabbing my phone to check the time — It didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was the big man I was wrapped around right now.

My eyes grazed up and down his beautiful naked form, the only thing covered by his white bedsheet was the lower half of his body and even that didn't hide the outline of his thick cock — the one I so desperately wanted to taste.

Blush heated my cheeks at the thought and red hair fell over my eyes as my head lowered in embarrassment. My eyes gazed back up his heavily tattooed body and lingered on his face. I sighed in content — No, there was no reason for embarrassment. Not here, not now with Damon. After last night I knew that with him I didn't have to hide myself, I didn't have to be the shy wallflower I once was.

I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to that curve between his neck and collarbone that would be the beginning of my exploration and admiration. I peeked up at his face to see if he reacted; to see if he woke.

Nothing, no movement. But he would soon enough...

I pressed another kiss against his neck, this time opened mouthed. The another lower, then another against his Adams apple and finally down his chest. I peered up again but he still remained clam to my eyes at least. My thumb lightly teased his nipple back and forth while I watched him. I slowly kissed my way down his chest, both my thumbs still playing at his nipples at I made my way down. One of my hands slowly slid down his side and hovered over the sheet that hung low on his hips. My fingers slid under the sheets and teased at them. Goosebumps rasied on his skin and I felt a sudden brush of fingers through my scalp and down my hairs length. I gasped and my head shot up, meeting his dazed sleepy gaze.