| 26 | Affairs of the Heart

| Damon |

Her body trembled on top of mine, her slick heat clenched around my cock as she bounced up and down. Her hands pressed against my sweaty chest, nails biting into my skin. 

She moaned and mewled before crying out to me "Im coming! Damon!" She bounced up and down faster, almost frantically before grinding back and forth, rocking her pelvis against mine.

"Fuck!" I grunted as my fingers gripped the back of her neck and curling into her hair. My lips pressed roughly against her neck, leaving small love bites up along the column. "Come. Fucking come for me baby." I commanded before pressing a thumb to her clit, pinching slightly and giving one last hard thrust up into her, in sync with her bounce and she shook. Goosebumps appeared all over the skin of her arms as she came hard, squeezing my cock and milking it for all it was worth.

Her sweet sounds, her tight channel squeezing me, and her juices coating my cock was enough to bring me over the edge and come hard right after her. I grunted and her name fell from my lips as I twitched inside of her, my teeth bitting down at the skin of her shoulder.

She gasped from the small bite and a moan followed. Her head fell on my shoulder soon after and her body slumped against mine, it was the most rewarding feeling in the world, knowing how drained she was.

Her breathing was hard and fast as she whimpered softly, coming down slowly from her intense orgasm. Her head was now resting against my chest, beneath my neck.

I smiled down at her, moving her slightly damp hair to her back, revealing her creamy neck and placing a soft kiss there. My fingertips ran softly up and down her back as I felt her lips place a kiss where they rested on my chest. We stayed like that for a minute and no words were needed to state how incredible that quickie just was.

We in fact never made it to the bedroom, we barley even made an effort to get our clothes off as I fell back on my couch with her sitting on my lap and slowly, teasingly, dry humping me. She had tugged my pants down just enough for my cock to spring out of its confines, while my thumb hastily slid her panties to the side. It was only mere seconds before she sheathed my leaking cock with her warm, wet pussy.

It was desperate, it was needy, we were almost fully clothed and it was nothing short of passionate.

I kissed the top of her head and she slowly lifted from laying on my chest. She smiled dreamily up at me. I chuckled softly, she was in such a lust induced state right now and it was a sight for sore eyes.

Which brought me to my next point. My eyes took in her whole figure. Her red hair was now a tangled mess, her curve hugging black dress was up around her hips, her cute feet bare of any heels, and yet somehow her makeup was perfectly in place — despite her lipstick free, swollen lips.

When she first came in and I got a good look at her she looked so damn sexy and took my breath away. The dress was classy, delicate but gave the perfect amount of tease and sex appeal. Seeing her thick, creamy legs on display had me wanting to go down on my knees and spears them open — nibbling my way up. With how caught up we got in the heat of the moment I failed to tell her just how sexy I thought she looked.

"I missed my chance earlier to tell you how damn sexy you looked princess." I looked into her eyes, brushing a strand of tangled hair away.

She barley even blushed, if she did I wouldn't noticed because of the flush on her cheeks from our intense workout. Her innocent eyes peered up at me "You think so?"

I licked my lips and shot her a sweet grin "I know so baby." I took in a deep breath and her scent hit me again. Fresh floral notes mixed with her natural scent. Tapping her ass lightly with my hand, I questioned her "What was the bag you dropped on the counter earlier?"