| 41 | You're safe now

A/N: SURPRISE!!!😱😁 Chapter 41, Another update? No way?!🤯

Ahem, Yes way!! Enjoy my lovelies!😘 

| Ariel |

My heart dropped and my whole body went cold as I heard that voice.

He held my body painfully close to his. His hand still covered my mouth, while his other arm wrapped around my chest.

The cold hard metal of the knife dug into the skin of my neck. I whimpered as soon as I felt it. He has gone off the deep end.

His ragged breathing was still blowing against my ear and I shivered in disgust and trembled with fear. If he was capable of hitting me and choking me half to death, then what wasn't he capable of?

"You thought you could run baby? Thought you could get away from me, have fun, and I would never find you? Hmm?" he whispered again as he pulled my body backward, his feet crunching beneath grass and leaves as he moved to the back-dark corner of my house. No doubt so nobody could see us.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry out for help but I had to be smart. I knew how crazy he had become and I didn't want to risk dying because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. My breathing was frantic and I couldn't help the fear that coursed through my veins – the knife wasn't helping.

He chuckled manically into my ear "You have fun being Damon's little slut?"

My eyes widen and I momentarily stopped breathing. How in the world did he know anything of what Damon and I did, how did he know I was around him at all?

He laughed again and pressed the knife harder against me. "What you didn't think I knew?" he didn't wait for a response. "I knew everything cupcake. I had eyes on you; being the number one defense attorney's son does have its perks." He paused to smack a kiss against my ear.

I felt bile rise in my throat and I couldn't take it anymore, I broke and I jerked and kicked against him, angry and in attempt to get free and give him a taste of his own medicine; right across the jaw.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh..." there was that chuckle again, the one that made my skin crawl. He held me closer harder. The tip of the knife pressed into my skin and I let out a tiny scream into his hand – or tried to, he had broken my skin with the sharp tip and he wasn't letting up.

"Shut up, before I drag the down your pretty throat." He grunted through gritted teeth and that was the first time I heard him sound so crazy, like a true mentally insane patient.

"I'm not a happy man right now cupcake. Not only did you get me locked up but you ran from me and stuck your pussy where it didn't belong. That's mine baby and you let another man have it?" he pressed the knife harder and his nails dug into my stomach painfully. "You may be a fat ass but I don't give a fuck you were mine first and I'm keeping you, chubby and all."

I almost let that get to me. I almost let him demean me and bring me down as if I was worthless. Almost. But I didn't, I knew better. Damon showed me better, because of him I knew just how beautiful I was and Andrews words meant absolute shit. His words couldn't tear me down anymore.

All thanks to the way Damon showed me love, passion and beauty.

I'm fucking stronger than this. Stronger than Andrew. He's nothing but a piece of shit, abusive monster.

I tried to scream again and kick my foot back into his shins but it was a huge fail and only made him angrier but I had no idea how to get myself out of this situation. My mind was going a mile a minute to try and figure out a way out of this. My number one option was still to comply with him and make myself pliant in his hands, then run.