| 4 | To Be Free ...

A/N: Before we get into the next chapter, I just wanted to give a heads up just in case you guys didnt ter the notification! I have a new book called The Hendrix Holidays and it's based on, you guessed it! Our favorite Hendrix siblings. The first story is based on Halloween and the first cheater was already posted. I'm working on chapter two as of tonight.

Thank you all so much! Now back to Ariel & Damon ...😘

| One Week Later |

| Ariel |

Chewing down on my lower lip, nerves ate at my stomach as I steeped the tea bag inside the mug of boiling water. I had to prepare myself a chamomile tea to calm my nerves which were eating me from the inside out. Today was the day, today was finally going to be the day I freed myself from Andrew and changed my life for the better. I wasn't going to be the same depressed, doormat of a girl that I turned into during the four year relationship I had with him.

He was done controlling me and my emotions.

There was one problem though. It was the same problem that had my hands shaking and nerves tumbling through my stomach.

I feared Drew...ever since he laid hands on me for the first time last week Ive had an unrelenting fear of him, worried that any little thing would set him off and I was sure he wasn't going to accept this break up the way I hope. I was sure he wasn't going to make it easy on me but I prayed that he would take the break up like a man and keep his hands to himself.

About ten minutes ago, he had come home from work, claiming he needed a quick shower and then we can have dinner together. He rushed himself so quickly to the bathroom he didn't even stop to peck a quick kiss to my lips or embrace me into his arms — truly, not that I cared.

I knew he was cheating on me, all week this week he had come home from work well over the time he normally comes home, his tie would already be off and his hair a total mess. If that wasn't a huge red flag then the stench of a womans perfume and his dire need to take a shower as soon as he walked through the door sure made it that much more clear.

I shook my head in disappointment and my insides churned with disgust, as if he hadn't put a bad taste in my mouth last week when he threw me across the room, cheating on me was the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae. It just made it all that more easier to break up with him.

Although I may have felt it made it easier, the fear crawling up my neck of how he would react when I said those five words haunted me and took away any of the ease I felt.

Sitting down on the couch, with my mug of tea cradled around my hands to give me the comfort I so desperately needed, I waited for my soon to be ex-boyfriend to step out of our bedroom.

It felt good to know that I would finally be myself again. In two days time I would be graduating and receiving my diploma. I had already video chatted with Emma and Lena telling them I was coming back home for good as soon as graduation on Saturday was over. They were ecstatic and over the moon to say the least — they were already planning what to do on my first weekend back and how we should celebrate the three of us back together, now that we are well over twenty one. It made my heart full and a giggle vibrate throughout my body. Those girls were my sisters and I couldn't thank god more for them to still be in my life.

Emma and Lena immediately planned with my dad to come for my graduation ceremony. Tyler and Zack wouldn't be able to make it because of work but my two girls exclaimed how they couldn't miss it for the world!