| 33 | Making Love

| Ariel |

His hands held my hips softly as my fingers slid each button from the hole on his shirt. When I reached the last button, my hands grazed up his chest and over his shoulders where I helped the shirt off his arms and to the floor. He stood in front of me bare chested and brought my body closer to his, closing any distance there was between us.

His hands moved beneath the hem of his shirt, that I was wearing, and slowly lifted it up and over my head.

He sucked in a sharp breath of air as soon as the red lace bra came into view. His eyes blazed with desire but he said nothing as he slowly trailed a finger down my neck and over the mounds of my breasts. It was my turn to inhale sharply. Although his touches were feather light, they left a current of fire in their wake.

His now open palm grazed down my stomach and towards the waistband of the sweatpants, in one harsh tug he had them down and pooled at my feet. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

He swallowed thickly taking in the high waist thong and red stockings. He let out a shaky breath as his eyes continued their shameless undressing over my body.

"God damn it baby..." he mumbled "Straight out of my fucking fantasy."

I cocked my head to the side and wondered if he really had fantasized about me wearing such an outfit in his dreams while I did dirty things to him...

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my curves flush against the hard planes of his chest and stomach. I moaned lowly at the warm contact and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned his forehead against mine while his open palms caressed the small curve of my back.

"Do you have any idea..." He paused and kissed my lips softly, pulling away only to suck them back in. "...How damn sexy you look?" he groaned as he ended his question, his hands finally falling to my butt cheeks and squeezing them hard, crushing my hot core against his thigh as he pried my legs open.

If his rock-hard length digging into my stomach was any indication, then yes, I knew exactly how sexy I looked in his eyes.

"With you, it's almost impossible to feel anything less than that Damon." I confessed with a soft brush of my lips against his.

He moaned softly and with his lips a breath away from mine, he pressed his thigh up into my core, rubbing it slowly, softly, back and forth. The loud moan I let out as the fabric of my lace thong rubbed against my clit, would be embarrassing if it was with anyone else but with Damon it felt sexy, dirty, filthy and I loved it.

My fingers slid up the back of his neck and into the short hairs at the back of his head. I whimpered as I rubbed myself back and forth on his thigh. The sensation pressing against my clit mixed with the soft and slow kisses from Damon was making me weak with desire, with need. I wanted him so badly it hurt.

"You gonna get off on my thigh now baby? Use me to push yourself over the edge?" His dirty words taunted me against my ear but I wasn't having it, as much as I wanted to get there and come all over his thigh, I wanted something else more.

I shook my head softly and swallowed down any last hint of shyness. Moving my hands from the back of his neck I brushed them down his tattoo littered, toned form and tugged his belt buckle open once I reached it.

I bit my lower lip and gazed up at him through my lashes. Leaning up on my tiptoes to brush my lips over his neck, I whispered "No, first I want to taste you." My fingers slowly unbuttoned his pants and teased down the zipper.

A deep sound came from his throat, it was almost like a cross between a growl and a moan but much more effective in sending a wave of heat throughout my body.