⠀ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ⠀ 𖤐₊˚.༄

( ★☆ )

‧˚ ☆. .DESTINY JENSON  ! + ₊˚ヽ!!!%

ꞋꞌꞋꞌ

THERE ARE MANY, days when you absolutely don't know what the hell to do and there are days when you just say fuck it all and take risks.

Destiny Jenson was 10 years old when her father went to prison for drug charges and just never really tried to be involved in destiny's life.

She was forced to live with her Mother, and her half-brother Brent. They originally lived in a small town in California — bakers field.

The relationship between destiny and her mother was quite strange. They would argue and fight a lot. But destiny had no one else besides her mother so she'd kiss her ass just to get attention.

Tiffany — Destiny's mother. Had her at the young age of 18 and her brother at 14 with no family or anything. She did it all by herself.

On the other hand, her Brother Brent.. was almost 18 so he could be on his own pretty soon but that didn't stop him from not coming home though. Destiny and Brent were pretty close overall but not as much as Destiny wanted.

Destiny is a Sophomore in high school now and she's 14 almost 15.

Destiny is a pretty shy person usually keeping her guard up because she couldn't trust people. She's very headstrong and does things her way, no matter the circumstances.. It came easy to her to read people and know who to trust and not to trust. Overall Destiny knew how to get what she wants when she wants.