16.

june, 30th. A week had gone by since Destiny's birthday.

Lately she had been spending lots of time with stevie. They hung out with the group as well but not as much.

Destiny didn't mind it though. She liked the fact that Stevie put her first and how nobody got in between them.

———

Destiny slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked to her right to reveal Stevie still asleep. She smiled and got out of the bed and put the blanket on Stevie.

Destiny grabbed her shoes off the floor and walked out of Stevie's room, and left his house.

Destiny walked into her house and went straight to her room, "oh hey" She sat her shoes down.

"Morning" Ruben groaned and sat up.

Destiny laughed, "it's actually 3 pm" She smiled, "But uh are you okay? I feel like we've drifted" Destiny sat on the edge of her bed.

"I'm good yeah i've just been hanging with the boys lately but everything's fine, are you good?" Ruben placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Yea i'm good, just askin" Destiny smiled and stood up.

"Plots for today?" Ruben got up and opened his bag on the floor.

"Um not sure probably just gonna chill here or something" Destiny shrugged as she grabbed a black baggy dress from her closet.

"Oh okay well later I'm gonna head to motors or whatever if you wanna come, and tomorrow there's gonna be a party at fuck shits place" Ruben pulled his shirt over his head.

"Okay i'll see" Destiny walked out of her room.

She walked into her bathroom and locked the door behind her. She then turned on her shower onto warm.

Destiny pulled her shirt off and pulled her shorts down. She stood in front of her mirror and analyzed herself.

Destiny store at her self for a few minutes, and scoffed. she wasn't necessaryly insecure but she indeed had very high expectations for herself. She was indeed a perfectionist.

She then, took off her bra and underwear and got inside the shower.

After an hour and a half Destiny got out of her shower. She dried her hair and body and put on her black dress. She picked up her towels and walked out of the bathroom and put them in the laundry basket.

Destiny walked in her room and her bed was made and Ruben was gone. She smiled and grabbed her nail polish out of her dresser.

She grabbed black and red and started to paint her nails black and her ring fingers red.

Destiny got her straightener from her dresser and got a few hair ties. She then parted her hair into sections and started on her hair.

———

Destiny un plugged the flat iron from her wall and put it away. She got up from her chair and walked into her mothers bedroom.

Destiny leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, "Notice anything new?" She inquired.

Tiffany adjusted her glasses and looked up from the papers on her bed that she was going through, "What? Come closer" Tiffany squinted her eyes and gestured her hand.

Destiny sat in the edge if her bed, "Hair. Head" She shook her head from side to side.

Tiffany reached over and touched it, "Oh my.. It's really cute. Looks nice" Tiffany smiled.

"Can I use your car tomorrow" Destiny blurted.

"For what? You don't even have a license. No." Tiffany exclaimed.

"Pleaseeee, and just for-" Destiny pleaded but got cut off.

"I said no. Now scram I'm busy" Tiffany said.

Destiny stood up and sighed, "Fine." She walked to the door, "also what are all these papers for"

"Trying to get money from your stupid father" Tiffany looked up.

"Oh.." Destiny slowly nodded her head and walked into the kitchen.

Destiny opened a cabinet and grabbed out a bag of cool ranch doritos. Destiny opened the bag and walked over to the couch and sat down. She grabbed the remote and turned on her tv.

She watched tv for a little while and slowly drifted to sleep.