07.

"Don't you think it was a little weird that Stevie was just randomly sitting outside with a nose bleed" Destiny took a bite of her pancakes that were smothered in syrup.

"Nah shit like that always happens to him but to be honest I feel like his family beats on him and shit cus he always gets black eyes and shit" Ruben revealed.

"holy shit I feel bad for Stevie" Destiny stated.

"Yeah me too, but everyone has their own battles right?" Ruben shrugged.

"Yeah" Destiny agreed.

"Thanks for letting me stay yesterday though" Ruben smiled.

"of course anytime" Destiny smiled back.

"You done?" Ruben looked at destiny.

Destiny picked up her fork and took a few more bites of her pancake then guzzled the rest of her orange juice down, "yes now I am" She nodded.

Ruben laughed and shook his head, "Okay so what now?" He asked.

Destiny looked around the room, she pulled out a dollar bill and placed it on the table, "okay grab your board and meet me in the front" She said.

"Okay," Ruben said and grabbed his board.

Destiny stood up and grabbed her board and walked to the front desk, "money's on the table with tip thank you!!" she smiled at the cashier and walked out.

"wow, tiny well done" Ruben lit a cigarette.

"I mean what can I say" She laughed.

"Want a hit?" Ruben asked.

Destiny shook her head no, "Nah I'm good thanks though" She smiled.

"Ight well I think ima head down to Motors, you comin?" Ruben asked and stood on his board.

"No, but I might come to say Hi later" Destiny stated.

"Okay, for sure see ya Tiny" Ruben smiled and skated off.

"See ya" Destiny mumbled as she looked over at the Denny's worker walking out the door coming towards her.

"Hey! Sorry but you only left a dollar on the table" The cashier smiled.

Destiny fake gasped, "Oh my gosh my bad I thought I left a 50 my bad let me grab that for you" Destiny put her hand in her pocket.

"Oh, no worries" The cashier smiled.

Destiny stood on top of her board and quickly skated off on the side walked away from the lady. The lady tried to catch up to destiny but she was too fast.

Destiny giggled and she watched the woman struggle to get up to her.

Destiny skated home and opened the front door.

"hey," Tiffany looked up from the couch surrounded bypassed out people or just people that were really out of it.

"I'm not even gonna ask" Destiny shook her head and sat her board down.

"How's my baby doin? Oh, and gosh I wanna give that little boy some cash he looks like he needs some new clothes. poor baby" Tiffany slurred her word.

"Okay, mom thanks" Destiny walked into her bedroom.