40.

july 27,

Destiny turned off the bathroom light and opened the door and seen Mark's bedroom door wide open and him standing in the door frame.

"What are you looking at" Destiny slightly scoffed.

"This is probably our last time seeing each other, so i'm just observing you" Mark stated, and crossed his arms.

"Your so fuckin weird" Destiny shook her head, "and by the way i'm not leaving the country i'm literally coming back ya know" she added.

"We'll see" Mark stated and walked back into his room.

Destiny rolled her eyes and made her way back to Zoe's room, "hey" she smiled and sat on the bed next to Zoe.

"The virgin suicides has me so fucked up oh my gosh" Zoe looked over at Destiny, "Now you probably have to go home huh" zoe sighed.

"It'll be okay, come onnn" Destiny grabbed her bag off the floor and walked out of the room, Zoe followed behind her.

"I swear if you don't come back I will go insane" Zoe stated as they walked down the stairs.

"I will come back, trust me I haven't even met my dad yet so who knows I might not even like it" Destiny shrugged and opened the passenger side door.

———

Destiny opened the front door at her house and walked inside, "Anyone home?" she leered and closed the door behind her.

"Yea!" Tiffany yelled from her bedroom.

"Is Ruben here?" Destiny slightly shouted.

"No, I don't think so" Tiffany replied and walked out of her room.

Destiny looked at her mother up and down, "Why are you all dressed up?" she inquired.

"I'm not an old hag, and I'm gonna go out with Dabney tonight" Tiffany crossed her arms and looked down at Destiny.

"Sooo, when are you coming back? You know you could maybe spend some time with the daughter that's leaving soon or something, I dunno just a little suggestion" Destiny sarcastically stated and shrugged.

"Oh don't be a little bitch get over yourself, and I'll be back before you wake up tomorrow. Remember be good, no hard core drugs or alcohol, and don't get pregnant" Tiffany walked out of the front door.

Destiny scoffed and locked the door after her mother left. Destiny walked into her bedroom and took off her shoes.

She sighed and store around the room for a minute then walked out, and into the bathroom.

Destiny pulled her pants and underwear down, and sat on the toilet. When she finished using the restroom she washed her hands and then walked out.

There was a knock at the front door and Destiny opened it.

"Hey" Stevie slightly smiled.

"Come in" Destiny smiled and moved out of the door way. Stevie nodded and walked inside and closed the door after.

"Fuck, I hate that you have to leave" Stevie groaned and sat down on the couch.

"I know me too" Destiny agreed and sat next to him onm the couch.

"I hope you know that I actually like you, like I dunno I just want you to know that" Stevie stated.

Destiny smiled and store at Stevie, "your so cute" she moved her face closer to his.

/::

AN: short chapter srry lol