13.

"Thank you guys again for today I had a blast" Destiny said as she got out of fuck shits car and waved.

Stevie got out of the car after. Destiny watched as they drove away.

"Rubens not staying at your house today?" Stevie asked.

Destiny shrugged, "Oh i'm not sure what he's doing, But uh do you still want to hangout" Destiny added.

"Oh yeah" Stevie slightly smiled.

"Okay come on" Destiny said and walked to her house and went inside. Stevie followed behind her.

"Hey Baby" Tiffany mumbled from the couch.

Destiny didn't say anything she just grabbed Stevie's hand and led him to her room.

"We're gonna go somewhere but I wanna change first" Destiny said as she opened her closet.

"Where?" Stevie looked at her and sat on the bed.

"Don't know but away from here" Destiny shrugged and slipped her dress off. She grabbed a black baggy shirt and black shorts.

"I like the view" Stevie laughed. Destiny playfully rolled her eyes and flicked Stevie off.

She put on her clothes and sat on her bed beside Stevie, "hold.. stay here i have something to show you" She walked out of her room and into her moms room.

Destiny opened a drawer in her dresser and grabbed out a mini bag and quickly put it in her pocket. She walked back into her room.

"Look" Destiny took the bag out of her pocket and grinned at stevie.

Stevie frowned his eyes, "What is it?" He looked at the bag.

"Molly" Destiny shut her room door and locked it, "wanna stay the night?" She asked.

"Yes and molly? Okay.... I've never tried it before" Stevie slowly nodded his head.

"Neither have I" Destiny handed him a pill from the bag.

"How'd you even get it?" Stevie looked at the pill.

"Don't worry about it" Destiny laid beside him on her bed and swallowed the pill.