10.

Destiny panicked and grabbed lots of toilet paper trying to wipe all of the blood away but it wouldn't stop.

She had never had a period before and her mother never took the time to teach her much about it either.

She had finally got the blood to stop. So she thought. and she put the toilet in the toilet and flushed, and then washed her hands.

Destiny walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room with everybody.

She stood in the door frame and watched as everyone played Jumanji the board game.

"Yo you good tiny" Ray looked up at her.

"Mmhmm i'm fine" She nodded her head.

"Come sit with us den!" Fuck shit opened his arms. Destiny gave in and walk next to fuck shit resting her head on his shoulder.

Destiny made eye contact with Fourth grade and then Ruben. They were whispering into each other's ears. Then Ruben whispered something into stevie's ear casing him to look at destiny funny.

She frowned her eyebrows at him. He then slid near ray and Whispered something into his ear and he looked at destiny and widened his eyes.

Ray then whispered something to fuckshit. Fuck shit sat up causing destiny to get off of his shoulders and he looked at her.

"Fuck! Shit! Tiny your legs are bleeding!!" Fuck shit stood up.

"YALL TINY'S DYING!" Ruben yelled.

"What the fuck no i'm n-" Destiny stood up and looked down. "HOLY FUCK I AM DYING!" She started to cry.

For the next 20 minutes everyone began to panic and Destiny sobbed and sat on the floor.

"Okay what if we have her a banana to make the bleeding stop" Ruben suggested.

"GUYS I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!" Fuck shit ran out of the bathroom with a tampon i'm his hand, "my sisters use these" he added on.

"How do I use it?" Destiny took if from fuck shits hand and looked at it.

"You put it in your um ya know" Ray said.

"Do you want help?" Stevie asked.

"How the fuck are you going to help?" Destiny exclaimed.

"We can stand outside the door and like be emotional support Tiny" Fuckshit said.

"Okay okay" Destiny walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Destiny sat on the toilet and opened the tampon rapper.

"What the hell" Destiny muttered.

"Okay did you do it?" Stevie asked from outside of the door.

"No not yet. hold on" Destiny said. "Um do I keep this purple thing on or" Destiny asked.

"I don't know maybe don't" Stevie said.

Destiny pulled the purple plastic rapping off of the tampon. She stood up and pull her pants and under down.

"Okay i'm going i'm to do it" Destiny looked between her legs. She then put it in.

She stood there for a second, "what do I do with this string" She tried to pull it off.

"Um I have no idea just leave it alone" Ray said from outside of the door.

"Okay" Destiny nodded and pulled her under wear and pants back on. She grabbed a piece of toilet paper and wiped down her legs.

Destiny opened the door and walked out, "Okay i'm good guys" She nodded.