24.

july 10,

Destiny got out of her moms car, "Thanks mom i'll see you whenever" She nodded.

Destiny walked to the front door and knocked.

"Zoe's not here" Mark opened the door.

"Well, when will she be here I really need to talk to her" Destiny sighed.

"Don't know but you can wait inside if you want" Mark walked away and back upstairs into his room.

Destiny nodded and walked inside, she closed the door behind her. she walked over to the couch and sat down, staring around the room.

After about 20 minutes she slowly started to fall asleep.

"Yo" Mark said from the top of the staircase.

"Hello" Destiny rubbed her eyes.

"Come here" Mark said.

Destiny got up and walked up the stairs, "what?" She asked.

"hey," Mark said from his bed as he lit a blunt.

"hi," Destiny stood in the door way.

"here"Mark passed her the blunt.

Destiny closed the door and walked over to mark and took a hit of the blunt.

"so..." Mark said and took another hit.

"Okay I'm going, to be honest with you," Destiny sat on the edge on the bed.

"I don't hate you" Destiny coughed and laughed at the same time.

"this your first time smoking isn't it?" Mark laughed to himself.

"no but I don't usually smoke" Destiny said and took a couple more hits.

the room filled with silence. they didn't say anything to each other they just passed the blunt back and forth not even making eye contact.

Destiny took her last hit and got closer to Mark. Mark looked down at her and didn't say anything.

"Mark" Destiny rubbed her eyes.

"Hmm," Mark looked at her.

"I'm so upset about everything right now I feel like life is going to shit, have you ever felt like that before" Destiny laid on her side and faced mark.

"Yes. all the time" Mark nodded.

"Has your sister told you anything" Destiny inquired.

"about you and your friends and that Stevie kid then yes, she tells me everything" Mark said.

"Okay" Destiny muttered.

"It's chill I don't really care about them lil bitches" Mark shrugged.

"I wonder what's goin on in the world like I'm so out of tune with everything" Destiny store at Mark.

"Ya know your really pretty" Mark looked at destiny and put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Your not too bad yourself" Destiny nodded her head.

Mark moved himself closer to her and Destiny grabbed his face and started to kiss him. Mark smiled softly and kissed back holding her waist. Destiny bit down on Marks lip. as she put herself more on him.

they both started to feel more connected to the other person. Destiny just tuned out any extra mental chatter and giving into the moment. Destiny's hands roamed around his body starting at his chest.