33.

( headphones might sound better lol ^)

July 16,

"Thank you Mrs. Dabney but i'm good" Destiny smiled and then glanced at Stevie who was comping down his breakfast.

"Okay guys i'll be back later have fun" Dabney smiled and walked out the front door.

"Ian get the hell out" Stevie looked at his brother who was smoking a cigarette staring at them.

Ian glared at Stevie, "your gonna get it kid" he scoffed and walked out of the room.

"Ignore him he's a dick sometimes" Stevie quickly looked at Destiny.

"Oh yeah it's cool I get it" Destiny nodded, "but uh i'm gonna get going okay" Destiny got up from her chair and smiled.

"Okay yeah see you later" Stevie got up and hugged her.

Destiny let go and walked out the front door.

She walked to her house and went inside and headed straight for the phone.

Destiny dialed her fathers number in the phone and put it next to her ear. As she waited for him to pick up she fidgeted with the cord.

"Hello?" He said.

"Um, hey uh it's Destiny.. I've made my mind i'll come with you but I have to come back home on holidays and stuff?" Destiny muttered.

"Oh um, yes I forgot about that. But you're welcome here anytime when were you thinking on coming?" Ron asked.

"well i'm not sure yet because school starts soon so i'll probably do it out there?" Destiny stated.

"Oh yeah that's fine, so uh i'll get you a plane ticket for August 5. That sound good?" Ron said.

"Yeah that's fine.." Destiny nodded her head.

"Ok. You have my number give me a call anytime." Ron hung up.

Destiny put the phone back and sighed. She walked into her room and put on her converse.

Destiny grabbed her board and headed to motors.

———

Destiny hugged her legs as she brought her knees to her chest. She heard Stevie burst into laughter beside her, throwing his head back onto the worn out couch.

The guys were arguing over something that happened at one of the parties they'd recently went to.

Fourth grade laughed as he watched some clips on his camera of Fuck shit eating shit at the skate part.

Destiny leaned over to watch it as everyone snickered at fuck shits fall.

After watching a few more clips, Destiny took the camera out of his hands and pressed record, sticking out her tongue and playing around.

Suddenly she felt Stevie's chin on her shoulder as he tried to get in her video. He scrunched his nose and flicked the camera off.

"You look ugly" Destiny playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"Fuck off tiny you know I look cute" Stevie chuckled as he yanked the camera from her grip and started recording her.

He walked closer to destiny still holding the camera and he put his hand around her face and squeezed her cheeks together.

"Stevieee" Destiny whined while trying to push his arm off.

"Smile!" He laughed, turning the camera towards them both and quickly pecked Destiny on the cheek.

Destiny nervously laughed as he kept doing funny faces at the camera.

Stevie handed the camera back to fourth grade and sat down beside Destiny. Their attention turned back to the crew who were still playing their game.

Destiny watched as Stevie laughed at the guys stupid jokes, making Destiny's lips curve upward into a smile.

Stevie looked back at Destiny with a small smile, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "your making me blush oh my god" Destiny whispered.

Fourth grade laughed and started recording them, "say cheese" he chuckled.

Destiny looked at the camera and smiled and Stevie did the same.

After fourth grade stopped recording Destiny looked around the room, "Guys. I have an announcement" Destiny stated causing the room to go silent.

"Attention sir yes sir" Fuck shit laughed.

"So I spoke with my dad today.." Destiny said.

"Oh shit" Ray muttered.

"I'll be leaving on August 5th" Destiny stated.

"That's only in a few weeks though" Fourth grade said.

"That's not even that long what the hell" Fuck shit exclaimed.

"I'm going to collage a few weeks before you leave I think" Ray added.

"Why is everyone leaving us" Ruben playfully rolled his eyes.

"I know guys it sucks but let's make all our time count" Destiny shrugged.