25.

Destiny woke up to the sound of someone opening the door, she turned to her left and seen Mark still asleep.

"Holy fucking shit" Estee looked at them and laughed.

Destiny quickly sat up and ran over to Estee, "No! Please! Please don't say a word" Destiny muttered.

"I won't don't worry but Zoe's down stairs" Estee smirked down at Destiny.

"Okay well I was sleeping in her room this whole time" Destiny said.

"Mhm. Got it. But I just dropped off Zoe and I was gonna invite you to come over tomorrow" Estee stated and walked away.

Destiny walked back into marks room and got on top of him, "We will never EVER, speak of anything that happened all right?" Destiny said.

"Mhm yes ok" Mark muttered.

"Good" Destiny nodded her head and got off of him.

Destiny walked out of the room and walked down stairs.

"Hey bitchhh" Zoe said with a huge smile on her face.

"God I haven't seen you since you guys decided to ditch me" Destiny walked inside the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"We didn't ditch you, Estee suggested that we left because she figured you guys would make up and you would wanna stay" Zoe locked the front door.

"Oh lord no I can't stand them they were so annoying" Destiny took a sip of her water bottle.

"Was whats his face there" Zoe laid on the couch.

"No actually but a few days before I saw him on his porch all bruised up and shit" Destiny shrugged.

"I feel bad for him honestly, like his mom gets around for sure and his brother is just fucking weird man" Zoe stated.

"Oh.. How so?" Destiny walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Well Stevie use to be friends with my brother so would hang here a lot but then he started hanging with those guys so I dunno" Zoe glanced at her.

"Can I ask you an honest question" Destiny muttered.

zoe sat up, "Of course" she nodded.

"Do you think Estee actually likes me or do you think she's just like... Uh I don't even know how to word it" Destiny sighed.

"Well from personal experience and being friends with her for years shes most likely using you to get closer to what she whats, she's like a user if that makes sense" Zoe said.

Destiny slowly nodded her head and didn't say anything.

"But hey who cares right? I wouldn't if I were you" Zoe nudged Destiny's arm.

"True, like honestly fuck it right" Destiny shrugged.

"let's do something cool today" Zoe sat up.

"Like what?" Destiny asked.

"Hmm, I don't know but get ready" Zoe walked up stairs.

"Okay!" Destiny shouted and sat up. Destiny stretched for a second and looked over in the kitchen.

"Ugh lord what are you doing" Destiny scoffed.

"Getting food out of my fridge?" Mark smirked.

"Mhm I bet you are" Destiny playfully rolled her eyes and walked up stairs.

Destiny walked into Zoe's room and leaned against the door frame.

"What" Zoe turned around and looked at Destiny.

"got any clothes that I can wear" Destiny smirked with her eyes closed and arms crossed.

Zoe laughed, "Obviously" She nodded and moved out of the way.

Destiny smiled and nodded, she then walked into the closet and grabbed a black baggy t-shirt with shorts.

—-

Thxs for 105 reads lol, um this chapter was so boring to write bc i had no inspo for it, it's more a of a filler and same with the next one 😩😩