09.

Destiny walked out into Fuck shits backyard with Stevie. They sat they're boards down.

"ayeee whats up guys" Fuckshit said from inside the pool with a beer in his hand.

"Hey guys" Forth grade said from a chair recording everything.

Ruben looked at destiny and smiled, "hey tiny" He looked over at Stevie, "sup sunburn"

Ray came up from under water and rubbed his eyes, "oh hey guys" He smiled.

"Hay bitches" Destiny laughed.

"Hey guys" Stevie nodded.

"So i see you two are talking again?" Ray shook his head.

"Yea" Stevie stated.

"Hurry up and get yo asses in!!" Fuckshit rolled his eyes.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit" Destiny said.

"we all family here no one cares" Ruben smirked at her. Destiny looked at him and playfully rolled her eyes.

Stevie took off his shoes, and shirt and did a cannonball into the pool.

Destiny looked at everyone who was staring at her, "carry on with what y'all were doin don't mind me" She shooed them to look away.

She lifted her shirt over her head and then pulled her pants down. She walked over the the pool and sat down dipping her feet in.

"Sup" She nodded.

"Hey" ruben got out and sat next to her.

"How's everything you didn't come last night?" Destiny inquired as she adjusted her self to face him a little bit.

"Oh it's a little better.. I'm trying to help my mom find a job everything but ya know i'll just tell you the rest later" Ruben nodded his head.

"Okay yeah that's fine as long as everything's okay" Destiny smiled and gave him a hug, which he accepted.

Ruben then, pushed destiny into the pool, "Haha sucker!" He laughed.

"It's freezing!" Destiny yelled. She looked around and forth grade was filming so she stuck her tongue out and flipped off the camera.

Fourth grade laughed, "That's a good shot" he zoomed it in.

"Suck it" Destiny laughed. She turned around and swam to Stevie and got on his back, wrapping her arms and legs around his body.

"Hey sun burn" She whispered in his ear.

"Hello Destiny" Stevie slightly turned his head to look at her.

"CANNONBALL!!" Fuckshit yelled as he jumped into the pool making a huge splash.

"Fuckshit oh my god!" Destiny shouted as she wiped her eyes. Destiny looked at Stevie's face and wiped the water out of it and his hair out of his eyes.

"Fuck! Shit! That was dope!" Fuckshit exclaimed as he swam towards ray.

"No don't you even fuckin think about getting me wet I just got dry" Ray looked at fuck shit from the chair he was sitting in.

"Nigga we havin fun! Everybody havin fun!" Fuck shit threw some water at him from the pool with his hands.

Ray stood up and ran from the water, "fuck shit!" He laughed and walked inside the house.

Ruben looked at Destiny and Stevie and then quickly looked away. Destiny smiled at him but he didn't see.

"Fourth grade come record me" Destiny let go of Stevie and swam to the corner of the pool and got out.

"Okay it's on" Fourthgrade nodded and gave a thumbs up.

Destiny smiled and made a kiss face at the camera, She then ran towards the pool and did a front flip into the water.

"Fuck! shit! tiny that was dope as fuck!" Fuckshit picked her up in the water and spun her around in a few circles.

Destiny smiled and wiped her hair out of her face, as fuckshit sat her down, "Thanks... It's just a little somethin I tought myself to do when I was little" She continued to smile.

Ray walked back out side with towels his hands, "I ordered some pizza so here's some towels when you guys are ready to come out" Ray sat them down on a chair and walked back in the house.

"Thanks" Ruben got up. "I think im gonna go inside guys" He grabbed a towel and opened the slider, proceeding to walk inside the house.

Forth grade got up as well and just walked inside he didn't grab a towel because he wasn't wet.

Fuckshit laughed, "Lil nigga ruben is a funny dude" He laughed and got out pf the water, and grabbed a towel.

Destiny didn't say anything she just immediately looked at Stevie, "I think i'm gonna get out too" She climbed up the pool stairs.

"Okay I will too then" Stevie nodded and did the same.

They both grabbed the last two remaining towels and rapped themselves in the towels and let them selves get dry before they walked into the house.

Destiny sat the towel on the table along with the rest of them, "Fuck shit where's the bathroom" Destiny asked.

"Oh it's down the hall to the right" He took a sip
one his beer.

Destiny nodded and walked to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her.

She sat on the toilet and went pee like usual and went to wipe and there was blood all in the toilet. She stood up and it started dripping down her legs.