28.

Destiny left Estee's house and walked over to a 7-11 that was a few blocks away. She walked inside and nodded at the cashier.

Destiny walked to the back and forth around the store. When she finally decided what she wanted she grabbed a box of pads, a bag of flaming hot Cheetos and a bag chocolate chip cookies and brought everything to the counter.

The door flew up and the room filled with laughs and jokes. Destiny quickly looked to her left to reveal the group of boys that'd she'd been avoiding standing in front of her making eye contact with her.

"Are you gonna say something or keep staring like a bunch of creeps" Destiny looked at them and scoffed.

"That'll be 8.95" The cashier said. Destiny nodded and grabbed a 10 out of her pocket and handed it to the cashier.

"Damn tiny why the hell you bein like that all of a sudden" Fuck shit stated.

"Literally acting like a bitch for what" Ray added.

"Oh fuck you guys I have a lot going on right now and you guys aren't even acting like real friends and being there for me" Destiny said.

"Here's your change" The cashier tried to hand destiny the money but she shook her head no, "it's fine keep it" She added on.

"I can't stand that you always act like we're the the problem? we've been nothing but nice to you and tried to be here but you push us away" Fourth grade stated.

"I cannot with you guys right now. And ruben for you to just stand here and act clueless and not stick up for me is fucking annoying Good night guys I don't have time for this" Destiny grabbed her bag and pushed through them to exit.

Destiny saw a pay phone in the distance and walked over to it, she still had that little paper with her Father's number on it in her pocket.

Destiny took the paper out and put change in the pay phone, and dialed the number. As it rang Destiny started to get more and more Anxious.

"Hey?" The person behind the phone said.

"I know the secret okay.. I- i'm not mad i'm just pissed at my mother for keeping you from me i'm sorry that she did that" Destiny stuttered.

"Woah.. What.. Look this isn't all on your mother, we both made the decision" Ron said from the other line.

"What? Why dad, why the fuck would you guys do that? Did you not want me and Brent?" Destiny inquired.

"Well um, the thing is your brother isn't my son and um when me and your mother had you I was barley 18 and I had big dreams I couldn't have a baby, and led alone two of them, so your mother was understanding and let me go" Ron stated.

"I-I um, I just have one question then i'm done... Did you ever regret it? Did you ever think about us?" Destiny wiped her eyes.

"Look, I know I haven't been there and i'm glad you contacted me.. But um one day we can get caught up okay? I'll talk to your mother I have to go.." Ron said.

"Wait- What, please don't hang up your like the only person I have right now and-" Destiny got cut off by the line cutting.

"Fuck!" Destiny slammed the phone on the thing and turned around.

"Holy shit! Are you good!?" Fuck shit store at Destiny.

"Look we wanted to come and apologize for being dicks and everything but are you good?" Ray added.

Stevie, Ruben and Fourth grade didn't say anything they just stood there agreeing with their friends.

"Literally just leave me alone" Destiny scoffed and walked away.

———

Destiny slowly rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her couch. It was around 3 in the morning and destiny woke up to a knock on the front door.

Destiny got up from the couch and opened the door, "what the hell? it's three in the morning??" Destiny moved out of the way and shut the door behind the boy that just walked inside her house.

"Look i'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for everything. I'm the biggest dick ever and I don't deserve you and I-I really fucked up and I- Just wanna make things right and-" Stevie muttered out as he walked into the house.

"Woah woah slow down it's okay" Destiny wrapped her arms around Stevie and embraced him in a hug.

"No, it's not okay. and I just want things to be okay" Stevie looked down at Destiny.

"Come here" Destiny let him go and sat on her couch. Stevie walked behind her and laid his head in her lap.

"Look, shit happens and as time goes on we either have to move on and get over it or just dwell and make it worse" Destiny said.

"But, do you like him" Stevie inquired.

"if your talking about Ruben yes of course I do he's like an um brother to me" Destiny slightly rolled her eyes, "is your face okay"

"Yes.. I fell while skating" Stevie quickly nodded his head.

"Mmh well uh I was about to go back to sleep so maybe um you can stay or like only if you want to, but no pressure but yeah you can stay though" Destiny rambled as she stood up from the couch. 

"Sounds good to me" Stevie followed Destiny to her room.

Destiny laid in her bed and Stevie laid next to her.

"be honest with with me, on the night of the party why were you hanging with her" Destiny looked in Stevie's eyes.

"I was just asking her for advice and then she gave me a ride since you and Ruben had already left" Stevie stated.

"Advice about what?" Destiny questioned.

"Not getting jealous so easily, but then I saw you and Ruben and I lost my shit" Stevie remarked.

"I'm sorry about that I was just pissed at you so I used him as a rebound" Destiny store at Stevie.

"That's the sad part because I think he actually likes you" Stevie stated.

"Um, well I-I don't really wanna talk about that right now, Goodnight Stevie" Destiny stammered and faced the other way.

——

AN: thxs for 239 reads guys lol last time i checked it was at like 50 <333