27.

july 12,

"Fuck" Estee mumbled under her breath.

"what?" Destiny looked down at her from the bed.

"Ran out of alcohol" Estee rolled her eyes and sat the bottle down and picked up a blunt and lighter off of her night stand.

"are you okay, you've been drinking lots lately" Destiny asked.

"Yeah i'm just chillin" Estee nodded her head and sat back on her bed.

"me too" Destiny mumbled as she turned on her side to face Estee.

"Stay pure, be an adult sucks" Estee scoffed as she lit her blunt.

"I always forget that you turned 18, but at least you don't have to deal with petty teenage drama anymore" Destiny shrugged.

"Still kinda do but it's whatever" Estee stated and passed the blunt to Destiny.

"yeah... Anyways what should we do?" Destiny laid back and store at the ceiling.

"Can I ask you something" Estee sat up.

"Yeah?" Destiny nodded her head.

"The night of my party like when you first moved here, did you and Stevie.. Like fuck in my bed?" Estee inquired.

"Woah.... Um, well Kinda- Yes, i'm sorry I didn't know it was your bed and everything and-" Destiny turned her head to face Estee.

"No it's cool. Just askin" Estee took a hit of her blunt.

Destiny didn't say anything for a few minutes she just store around the room and then looked over at Estee.

Estee looked down at Destiny, "What's wrong" Etsee looked down at her hands.

"Everything, I love hanging with you and the girls don't get me wrong but I kinda miss the boys and it's fucked up because they are being dicks, and then I fucked is things with Stevie I guess I had no idea but I think he thought we were dating so, I cheated on him with Ruben?? and then I promised Zoe not to like her brother which I don't but, we had sex and I regret it and I found out my moms been lying to me most of my life about my dad." Destiny let out and sighed.

"Shit.. It get it, it's rough. But I promise you things will get better just give time, and your secrets are save with me" Estee looked down at Destiny and let out a slight smile.

"Thanks.. Like a lot, I really needed to get that out" Destiny sat up, "but um, it's getting late and I haven't been home in days so i'm gonna go" Destiny grabbed her shoes off the floor.

"Oh okay well, you can spend the night another night then" Estee laid back in the bed.

Destiny smiled and put on her backpack and held her shoes in her hand. She left Estee's room and walked to the front door.

Destiny sat on the couch and slipped on her shoes and walked out the front door.