21.

"Okay how about this then?" Destiny turned around from her mirror and looked at Estee.

"you look good" Estee took a sip of her smoothie while laying on Destiny's bed.

"do i look cute or sexy?" Destiny looked at the light blue dress. "maybe a cute guy is gonna be there and I wanna look good" Destiny exclaimed.

It had only been a few days since Destiny started hanging out with Estee and her friends, and it was already changing her.

"you look hot as fuck you're fine" Estee glanced at her.

"what about my boobs. do they look good too?" Destiny added.

"they're huge and very noticeable don't worry" Estee chuckled, "you ready? the girls are probably here"

"Yeah" Destiny looked at herself in the mirror one last time and nodded.

Estee got off of Destiny's bed and followed behind Destiny as they walked out of her room.

"I'm so glad you have female friends" Tiffany smiled from the kitchen, "you ladies have fun" she added.

"Thanks mom will do" Destiny nodded.

Destiny and Estee walked out to the front yard. Teresa's car pulled up. Destiny and Estee both got into the back seat.

"hey babes" Teresa said from the drivers seat.

"hi guys" Angela said from the passenger seat.

"hi" Destiny and Estee said in sink.

"Where are we going?" Destiny glanced over at Estee and whispered.

"oh it's just a little late fourth of july hangout with a few people we'll have you home before midnight" Estee assured.

"Okay thanks i was just worried because i'm still kinda grounded but not really" Destiny smiled.

———
Once they arrived to a giant house in beverly hills everyone got out of the car and headed inside.

There was a blonde boy with curly hair and blue eyes that was sitting on the couch, and a girl with long brown straight hair that looked around Destiny's age, with a joint in her hand and had a huge smile on her face as she saw everyone entering the house.

"Fuck! Yes! you finally arrived" The girl exclaimed.

Everyone walked inside and made themselves comfortable and hung out.

Destiny was standing in the kitchen and was drinking a glass of water when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist, "what the hell" She quickly turned to face the person.

"I'm zoe, your face looks new who are you?" The girl from earlier smiled and let go of her.

"Oh i'm destiny, a friend of Estee" Destiny nodded.

"Oh okay well I live here with my parents and my stupid brother Mark i'm not sure where he is but nice to meet ya" Zoe took a hit of her joint.

"Nice house" Destiny glanced around the room while nodding her head.

"Wanna see something cool?" Zoe blurted.