34.

july 17,

Destiny took the last bite of her Ramen noodles and threw it in the trash. She then walked in her room and opened her closet.

Destiny grabbed a giant T- Shirt, black shorts and a pair of flip flops. She then changed and put some water in her hair.

Destiny walked to her moms room and made the bed and picked up some empty beer cans and cigarette buts, and threw them away.

Destiny sighed and left her house and walked into Stevie's house since the door was unlocked.

"Oh hello deer Stevie's in his room" Dabney smiled at Destiny from the kitchen.

"Oh okay thank you" Destiny smiled back and slightly knocked on Stevie's door and walked inside.

"Hey" Stevie turned around for a second and nodded at Destiny.

"Whatcha doin" Destiny walked up to him and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Hanging up these pictures, and I have some for you too, their on my bed" Stevie stated.

"Ouuu! Okay!" Destiny got off of him and walked to his bed.

Destiny picked up a couple pictures from the day they went to LA and she smiled, "Can I keep them?"

Stevie nodded his head and put the thumb tack in his last picture then turned to face Destiny, "Of course they're for you" he chuckled.

"Thank you" Destiny gushed.

"Anytime" Stevie sat on his bed and looked at Destiny.

"Do you have an Markers" Destiny asked.

"Yeah probably in my dresser or something" Stevie shrugged and picked up the bag of lays he had on his bed.

Destiny nodded and opened his dresser and grabbed a black marker out. She then slipped her flip flops off and sat next to Stevie on the bed.

"Can I see your hand" Destiny asked.

Stevie nodded yes and put his left hand out. Destiny opened the marker and wrote the letter D along with a mini heart on his purlicue.

Stevie smiled and took the marker from Destiny's hand, and wrote an S with a heart on Destiny's right purlicue.

Stevie closed the marker and tossed it over near his dresser but it fell on the floor, causing Destiny to chuckle, "Poser"

Stevie playfully rolled his eyes and grabbed Destiny's hand to look at their 'Tattoos', "Your so.. Cute"

Destiny widened her eyes at Stevie's compliment and quickly started to smile and couldn't hide it, "Oh my gosh" Destiny playfully hit him.

Stevie laughed at her and they began to play fight. the room filled with laughs and fake screams.

Stevie was tickling Destiny when his hand accidentally touched her boob and he quickly moved and away and looked at her, "Shit! i'm so sorry I didn't mean to" Stevie stammered.

"No it's fine don't worry about it" Destiny sat up and shrugged.

"Are you sure? I'm still sorry" Stevie stated.

"are you ashamed that you touched me because I liked it" Destiny store at Stevie who was staring down at his hands.

"Um, well i'm definitely not ashamed of you, your boobs are um really nice obviously but I- I thought you maybe wouldn't like that kinda thing so I never try ya know" Stevie looked up and at Destiny.

Destiny chuckled, "I like anything from you" Destiny playfully scoffed and got closer to Stevie.

She looked in his eyes and connected her lips to his. Stevie didn't pull away.

Destiny placed her hands on his cheeks and laid back on the bed so Stevie was on top of her.

Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her. She felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp.

His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back.

"Ya know your the only person i've ever been with right" Stevie muttered into her ear and started to kiss her neck.

That's when Destiny's heart stopped and she wasn't fully in the moment anymore because all she could think about was how she'd slept with someone else.

Stevie continued to kiss her, "Stevie stop" Destiny said causing Stevie to get off.

"Oh shit i'm sorry did I do something wrong" Stevie sat up.

"No, I did and now I feel extremely guiltily" Destiny fixed her shirt.

"It's okay, I kind of already knew but it's your body who am I to judge" Stevie shrugged.

"Wait.. How?" Destiny inquired.

"Come one Des, your a really pretty girl and I knew at some point it would happen" Stevie grabbed his bag of lays.

"Your not mad? And i'm so sorry it was huge mistake and I only wanted to get back at you" Destiny said.

"Yeah, but it's chill because Rubens my bro and he and I are cool now" Stevie ate his chips.

Destiny made a confused look on her face.

"What?" Stevie asked.

"Ruben..? Oh shit! Yes! Ruben. Yes. Yeah, Ruben" Destiny realized what he was talking about and went along with it.

"Oh.. who else was there..?" Stevie store at the wall behind Destiny.

"Mark.. But that's all I swear to god." Destiny replied.

"Ok." Stevie nodded.

"Ok? As in okay? or like ok...?" Destiny muttered.

"Ok as in okay we can't change the past so let's not dwell on it" Stevie reassured.

"I hope you go and fuck many girls while i'm gone and I hope you have the time of your live" Destiny placed a hand on Stevie's shoulder.

"That's such an odd Statement but thanks?" Stevie laughed and hugged Destiny.

"Okay good i'm glad we're good, and if an opportunity comes where you have to do it then do it don't hold back" Destiny smirked and laid her head in his lap.

"Okay will do" Stevie playfully rolled his eyes and looked down at Destiny.

"What?" Destiny smiled at him.

"You" Stevie smiled back at her.

///
AN: okay so i have a whole plot and everything on how I want to finish this story so sorry if the next few chapters are boring, they're just fillers.. Also thxs for 386 reads lol ik that's not a lot but it was at like 100 yesterday <33