35.

July 21,

A couple of days had gone by and Destiny just dwelled on the fact that things seemed to get good again but now she had to leave.

Destiny got out of Fuck shit's car and gave him a thumbs-up and took a deep breath before walking to the front porch and knocking on the front door.

"Uh hello?" Zoe opened the door with a confused look on her face.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you and now I'm leaving soon and your like the only true friend I've had and I don't wanna lose you" Destiny let out and pulled Zoe into a hug.

"Aww it's okay, everything is fine. And when are you leaving?" Zoe pulled away and placed her hands on Destiny's shoulders.

"August 5th, also fuck shits waiting for me we're about to go to the park if you wanna come?" Destiny inquired.

"Oh, actually I can't because my parents are home and it's family night since they're never here but your welcome to come over whenever!!" Zoe pulled her into a hug again.

"I'm gonna miss you" Destiny muttered into Zoe's shoulder.

"You better come over before you leave girl" Zoe pulled away and looked down at Destiny.

"I will for sure! but see ya" Destiny smiled and walked back to fuck shit's car.

———

Destiny laughed at Stevie as he drank a beer and continued to fall on his ass trying tricks, while she sat against a wall by herself.

"Yo," A guy walked over to Destiny.

"Um, hey?" Destiny glanced up at the boy standing in front of her, "am I in your way? I can move" Destiny began to stand up but the boy stopped her.

"No, it's good. I'm Anthony." He put his hand out.

Destiny looked over and saw Stevie staring dead at them and then she glanced back at Anthony, "I'm destiny" she lightly smiled ignoring the boy's hand.

"Your cute Destiny" Anthony boldly stated.

"Uh, thanks? but um I gotta go nice to meet you" Destiny faked smiled and stood up.

She bent down to grab her board and then she felt someone squeeze her ass she quickly turned around, "What the fuck dude?!" she slapped him.

"Ayo chill, I was just tryna see what the the hype was about yo" Anthony chuckled.

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?" Destiny inquired and looked over at Stevie who looked pissed.

"Oh come on it's obvious, don't act like Mark ain't tell everyone that you good in bed, I just wanted a Lil somthin too" Anthony laughed and shrugged his shoulders staring at Destiny's boobs.

"My eyes are up here. And you can tell your buddy mark that he's a dead son of a bitch you hear me?" Destiny took a step closer to Anthony.

"so when you gonna let me get my fair share," Anthony smirked and stroked Destiny's cheek.

That's when Stevie came out of nowhere and punched Anthony dead in the face causing him the loose balance and fall to the ground.

"Stevie! What the hell I can handle this stop!" Destiny yelled trying to pull Stevie off of him.

Stevie didn't listen and started repeatedly punching him over and over. Destiny freaked out and ran to find Ruben.

She finally found him skating and she ran over to him, "Yo Ruben, Stevie lost it and is fucking some guy up come on!" Destiny shouted.

"What??!" Ruben grabbed his bored and followed behind Destiny.

Once they got back to Stevie and Anthony, Ruben threw his board on the ground next to Destiny's and pulled Stevie off of him.

"Bro, chill the fuck out man, he's unconscious we need to leave before someone see's" Ruben slightly shouted at Stevie, with an annoyed tone.

Destiny walked over and grabbed everyone's board's as Ruben helped Stevie gather himself.

———

"Dude, Tiny is a tough girl I know you care about her but trust me she can handle shit pretty well" Ruben stated as he handed Stevie a bottle of water.

"I know, I know, but I've been holding in so much rage just from other shit and I dunno, that kinda just pushed me over the edge" Stevie shrugged as he iced his wrist.

"Thank you Stevie, But seriously I'm good, I can handle myself from now on okay?" Destiny walked into her room and sat on the edge of her bed next to Stevie and in front of Ruben.

"It's been a while since I've been here" Ruben looked around the room and chuckled, "looks messier"

"I know, you kept it clean and now that you're gone it's shit again" Destiny laughed, and Ruben joined in.

"When does your mom come home?" Stevie changed the topic.

"Hmm, I'm not sure actually... I haven't seen her in days" Destiny shrugged and laid back on her back and store at the ceiling, "Ruben?"

Ruben looked down at her and nodded his head, "why don't you stay anymore if you don't mind me asking?" destiny inquired.

"Just um, needed some space for a while but I'll start coming around more before you leave don't worry" Ruben slightly smiled down at Destiny causing Stevie to roll his eyes.

Destiny noticed how annoyed Stevie was getting. She turned her head and glanced up at him, "What's up sunburn, what's goin on in that head of yours"

"Nothin" Stevie shrugged and took a sip from his water bottle.

Destiny rolled her eyes, "Don't lie to me you how I feel about liars" she scoffed.

"Was it Ian again?" Ruben muttered, causing Stevie to look back at him glaring at him.

"What? What did Ian do?" Destiny quickly looked at Ruben then turned to face Stevie.

"Nothing, he's just a bitch" Stevie shrugged.

"Ruben" Destiny frowned her eyebrows at him but she just shrugged at her, "guys come on this is a safe space"

"He beats on him and shit" Ruben blurted causing Stevie to quickly looked back at him.

"Dude! what the hell" Stevie scoffed.

"Thank you, Ruben! and I'm sorry I understand how you might feel" Destiny sat up and rested her head on his shoulder and she rubbed his back slowly.

"Nah it's chill, I don't wanna talk about it anymore" Stevie stood up and stretched.

"Y'all wanna go get some food or something?" Ruben stood up too.

"Hell yeah," Stevie chuckled.

Destiny didn't say anything she just stood up and slipped her flip-flops on her feet, "let's bounce" she lightly smiled.

AUTHORS NOTES LOL:

I have each chapter in my notes and ideas for this and how to end it so there will only be like 10 or more chapters!! also thanks for like 439 reads I think?? idk yesterday it was at like 300...

Also i've been trying to make the chapters longer so hopefully I stick to that lmfao 😩😩😭