41.

smut warning!

The rest of the week had gone by and Destiny tried to spend as much time with everyone as she could. She only had a few days before she had to say her final goodbye's to everyone.

"I can't believe i'm only going to be here for two more days." Destiny store up at her ceiling as Ruben tied his shoes.

"It's sucks man." Ruben groaned.

"Hopefully there will be a phone there so I can check up on you." Destiny sat on her side facing Ruben, "I worry about you."

"Okay mom." Ruben lightly chuckled.

"No im serious Ruben, like what's gonna happen next? When i'm gone ya know?" Destiny inquired.

"Well, I haven't thought that far yet." Ruben shrugged.

Destiny sighed and moved next to Ruben, "Well you better figure it out or you'll be an alone wolf." Destiny laid her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry okay, I'll be good." Ruben muttered.

Destiny slightly nodded her head and then stood up from her bed, "Well tonight i'm gonna go see Stevie so i'll be back tomorrow."

"Alright, ima go over and kick it with Fuck shit." Ruben side hugged Destiny and walked out of the room.

Destiny smiled and slide her slides onto her feet and walked over to Stevie's house.

Destiny opened the front door and walked into Stevie's room.

"Hello? Whatcha-" Destiny began to speak and paused as she realized what she walked in on.

"Sh-Shit Tiny! You can't just walk in like that!" Stevie quickly looked at her and pulled up his boxers.

Destiny stood in the doorway frozen as she watched him Struggle to hide his magazines and lotion.

"Something I never thought I'd see" Destiny chuckled and closed the door behind her.

"You scared the shit out of me, I thought you were my mom." Stevie said and sat next to her.

"There's this thing called a lock you know that right?" Destiny playfully rolled her eyes.

"Your gonna give me blue balls man." Stevie laughed.

"If you wanna finish i'll come back later, didn't mean to interrupt your business, just stopped by to say hello." Destiny slowly stood up laughing.

Stevie looked up at her and slightly pulled her back down by the arm. Destiny turned to face Stevie and sore into his eyes.

"Well hello" Destiny smiled as she could feel Stevie's breath in her face.

Stevie didn't reposed he bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," Stevie whispered.

Destiny didn't respond she had reached up and pulled him down to where he was laying on top of her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth.

Stevie kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her.

He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the bed, tangled together, still kissing.

Destiny moved from under him and sat on the floor on her knees.

Stevie looked down at her, "Are you sure? You don't have to do it?" he muttered.

Destiny nodded her head and slowly began to pull down his boxers revealing his member. Destiny store at it for a few seconds and then began to lick the tip.

Stevie slightly threw his head back. Destiny put his whole length in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down. she started going deeper nearly choking on his length.

Stevie grounded in pleasure as she continued to go faster and faster.

Destiny kept going and she felt Stevie twitch in her mouth. A few seconds later her mouth filled with a warm liquidey substance.

Stevie looked down at Destiny as he was panting, "Shit Tiny." he groaned.

Destiny swallowed it and looked up at him, she climbed on top of him with a smirk on her face.

———

AN: hey srry i haven't updated in a few months ! i had no ideas for this story but now i have some ill be finishing it within the next few days!!! also i'm rlly bad at smut so mad bad 😭😭 also lmk if y'all like the story so far thxs