18.

"Shit" Ruben muttered as he looked at Destiny.

"Oh fuck what the hell are you crying about now?" Destiny scoffed and got out of the hot tub.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you not even gonna try to talk your way out of me fucking walking in on this?" Stevie raised his voice.

"Don't you fucking yell at me Stevie." Destiny placed her hand on his chest.

"Come here" Stevie grabbed Destiny by her arm and led her to an area outside where nobody else was.

"What the hell is your problem" Destiny crossed her arms.

"What's my problem? What the fuck is your problem all night you've been testing me! don't act like I can't see the way he looks at you" Stevie snapped.

"Stevie. Stop raising your voice at me" Destiny took a step back and stood against a wall.

"No! I want you to fucking give me an answer! What's going on?? What happened to this past week?!" Stevie belted.

"What? It's not like we're fucking dating! and oh don't even get me started, I seen the way you were staring at that whore come on, give me a break!" Destiny ranted.

"Shes my friend! And i not allowed to have friends now?? What the fuck! and don't even call her a whore have you seen the way you dress and act around every single living thing?? it's like your constantly asking for attention!" Stevie Groaned.

Destiny didn't say anything she just looked up at Stevie in his eyes, "Well it's not my fault I can actually pull bitches you small dicked jealous bitch, now move I don't have time for this shit!" Destiny muttered and whipped her eyes as they began to water.

"Oh lord, don't tell me your fucking crying now!" Stevie yelled at Destiny as she walked away.

Destiny ignored him and grabbed her stuff off the floor and walked back inside the house. Everything was a blur.

Destiny walked inside the bathroom and locked the door behind her. she grabbed her clothes out of her backpack and put them back on and put her wet bra and underwear in the bag.

"Fuck it.. I guess i'm going comando" Destiny scoffed and mumbled to herself.

Destiny zipped up her backpack and put it on her back. She looked at herself in the mirror and whipped off her messy mascara and fixed her hair.

Destiny walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen. She sat her backpack down and grabbed a cup and a bottle of Hennessy and Stood up on the Counter.

Destiny glanced around the room as every began to stair at her, "hey everybody! I just wanna make a toast, to this wonderful party!" Destiny exclaimed.

"I just wanna thank fuckshit, for having this party! Everyone give him a hand" Destiny smiled and everyone started cheering and clapping.

"Anyways I also wanted to give a big shout out to Ray and Fourth grade for being cool ass mother fuckers! And my boy Ruben? You got a magical tongue" Destiny laughed and pointed at Ruben cashing the whole room to laugh and cheer at him.

Destiny glanced over at the corner of the room and saw Stevie standing there, "Oh and I cant forget the one and only Stevie. Well for you I just wanted to say your trash as fuck in bed and well uh... Fuck. You!" Destiny flicked him off and poured the Hennessy in the glass.

Everyone in the room was laughing hysterically and store at Destiny, "Cheers!" Destiny held the glass up and then chugged it all.

After, she finished the drink she got off the counter and sat the glass and the bottle of Hennessy on down. She grabbed her back pack and walked towards fuck shits bed room.

Destiny opened the door to reveal Fuck shit and a girl making out on his bed, "Oh shit! My bad just keeping this in here so it's safe" Destiny closed her eyes and sat the backpack on fuck shits desk then left the room.

"Yo! Tiny get over here!" Ray yelled from across the room.

Destiny looked around till she spotted him and walked over, "Ouuu what's upppp my boyyyy" She laughed and hugged him.

"What the hell was that" Ray moved out of Destiny's grip.

"What was what" She inquired.

"That little show you put on" Ray stated.

"What? You didn't like it? I thought you'd love it" Destiny looked at him.

"No. That was fucked up tiny" Ray looked at Destiny.

"Oh not you turning on me too? I guess today's just hate Destiny day right? What the fuck man" Destiny rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Ya know what i'm fuckin out of here" Destiny mumbled to herself.

Destiny went back to fuck shits room to get the her back pack and she quickly got it trying to avoiding anything that was going on behind her.

After she got her bag she walked over to her moms car and got inside. She then began her drive home.