43.

Destiny walked out of the bathroom and into Zoe's bedroom.

Zoe looked up from her bed as she was reading a magazine and a smile appeared on her face, "Hey!"

"Hey.." Destiny tried to break a smile and sat on the edge of Zoe's bed.

"What's the matter? You'll only be gone for a little don't worry it'll go by quick." Zoe tossed her magazine off the bed.

"Um.. Well I- I" Destiny's eyes began to water.

"You what Destiny?" Zoe frowned her eye brows and moved closer to Destiny.

"I'm pregnant, and I-I don't know what to do, and i'm pretty sure it's not St-" Destiny spat out.

"Wait! Hold on you're what?? How do you know? And don't tell me what I think your going to say." Zoe stated.

"It can't be his, the other day I we almost did it but we didn't and the only other person I've done it with is..- Mark." Destiny muttered.

"I- Um, wow. This is a lot to take in." Zoe wrapped her arms around Destiny.

"How, am I going to tell Stevie that would crush him, and do I keep it? My mom is going to kick my ass." Destiny cried into Zoe's chest.

"Hey, Hey! Look at me." Zoe lifted Destiny's chin and looked down at her, "It's going to be alright okay, trust me we will figure this out." she added.

"I can't keep it. I just cant okay." Destiny sighed.

"It's okay, you don't have to." Zoe consoled her.

"Please don't tell him. Or anybody." Destiny rubbed her eyes and stood up.

"I promise you I won't okay, I love you." Zoe got up and hugged Destiny.

"Love you too." Destiny hugged her back not letting go.

After a few minutes Destiny let go and store at Zoe for a few seconds, "Well, It's see you soon not goodbye." she slightly broke a smile and wiped a tear from her cheek.

"After awhile crocodile." Zoe laughed and watched as Destiny walked out of the room.

Destiny passed Marks room and slight glanced inside seeing him check himself out in his mirror.

Mark noticed Destiny from the mirror reflection and turned around, "So, um.. Have a good time I guess." He slightly shrugged and walked towards her.

"Yeah I will thanks." She looked up into his eyes.

Mark looked down at her and slightly hugged her but quickly let go.

"See ya." Destiny walked out.

AN/// DO YALL LIKE SO FAR?? LMKKK AND TYY TO THE PPL THAT LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTERS LOL I LIKE FEEDBACK AND REACTIONS LOLLOLL OAKAYATYA