02.

𖤐˚.

Destiny grabbed her stuff and put her backpack on. She walked in front of her mirror and fixed herself up a bit. She stood there and admired herself.

"Alright, I'm leaving guys" Destiny leered walking to the front door. "alright" Brent glanced at her.

"what the fuck are you wearing?" Brent questioned.

"Clothes?" Destiny rolled her eyes.

"Better not let mom see that skirt it's short as fuck you prolly tryna impress that boy that was in your room last night huh?" Brent leered.

"what the fuck no I'm not. And how do you know that?" Destiny started getting defensive.

"I heard y'all laughing all night Des" Brent laughed.

"ok if mom asks where I'm at just say I made some friends or something please and thanks love you" Destiny walked out the front door.

"You ready to meet them," Stevie asked waiting at her front door.

"Yep," Destiny nodded.

They walked into a skate shop called Motors, it wasn't too far from their neighborhood.

"Fuck! Shit! sunburn got a girl" A guy with long blonde curly hair yelled from behind the counter.

"Fuckshit this is Destiny, Destiny this is fuckshit" Stevie introduced them.

"Thanks, sunburn" Destiny giggled and raised her eyebrows at him.

"What's up Lil mama," Fuck shit said walking towards her from behind the counter and gave her a hug, which she accepted.

"Those three over there are Ray, Ruben, and Fourth grade" Stevie walked towards them with Destiny and Fuck shit following behind him.

They all sat down.

"Oh, your the chick that just moved here," Ray said, making Ruben look at her.

"Yes, that's me" Destiny shrugged.

"Well, shit Tiny looks way better than this nigga sun burn described" Fuck shit looked at destiny, laughing.

"Hell yeah, she is" Ruben agreed with Fuck Shit.

"Tiny?" Destiny inquired.

"Get it cus' your name Des-Tiny and cus you're the smallest in here" Fuck shit exclaimed.

"Guys let's hang in the back I'm tryna skate" Ray got up.

Ray gave destiny a freeboard so she could skate with them. Everyone nodded and they all headed outback.

"tiny, do you smoke?" Fourth grade called out to her. Destiny looked in their direction, they were sitting on a bench rolling up Backwoods.

"Um yeah, I'll take a few hits" Destiny agreed.

"Yo that's what up" Fuckshit nodded his head and put his hand out towards destiny. Destiny looked at him then his hand confused.