29.

July 13th,

"Okay well i'll catch you later then" Stevie hugged Destiny and then walked out.

"Ready?" Zoe looked up from the couch.

"Yes" Destiny cheered as she ran into the bathroom and sat on a stool in front of the mirror.

Zoe grabbed her bag off the couch and walked inside the bathroom. She opened up her bag and grabbed out a needle and an alcohol cloth.

"Fuck that's sharp" Destiny giggled as she nervously looked around the room.

"It'll only pinch for a second" Zoe wiped Destiny's nose with the alcohol wipe.

Zoe sat the wipe down and cleaned off the needle, "Okay ready?" She asked.

Destiny nodded her head and closed her eyes. Zoe slowly started to push it through destiny's nose, "holy fuck" Destiny wined.

"Okay. Done!" Zoe pulled the needle out, "do you want a ring or stud" Zoe show her, the bag.

"Hmm, ring" Destiny picked one out and handed it to Zoe.

"This will sting a little bit" Zoe said, and then put the ring through Destiny's nose.

"Okay look" Zoe moved out of the way.

Destiny stood up from the stool and looked at her nose. A huge smile formed on her face and she looked at Zoe, "Thank you so much oh my gosh!" Destiny hugged her.

"you have to be very careful with it though, you have to wash it and don't take it out for at least 6 months" Zoe started to cleaned her stuff.

"Destiny when you and your friend are finished doing whatever the fuck i'd like to speak with you in private please." Tiffany said from behind the bathroom.

"Ugh okay" Destiny rolled her eyes, "I cant stand liars" Destiny added.

"Okay but she sounded serious so i'll just swing by later then it's all good girl" Zoe smiled and walked out with her stuff.

Destiny walked out of the bathroom and into her mothers room, and leaned on the doorframe, "you needed me?"

Tiffany looked up at her from her bed, "You talked to Ron" Tiffany stated.

"I sure did" Destiny crossed her arms, "why the hell did you guys lie to me, and Brent isn't even my real brother?? that's so fucked"

"Okay first off it was for the best okay, and second Brent is your real brother so don't start with that shit" Tiffany scoffed.

"Is that all you had to say I have things to do" Destiny hissed.

"No. Well since you got in contact with Ron he contacted me too." Tiffany bawled.

"Okay? So?" Destiny said.

"And, Well, he wants you to come live with him in august" Tiffany sighed.

"What? Did you agree? I don't even know this man i'm not just gonna go live with him" Destiny sneered.

"Well I said that's not really my chose that's between you guys, but I do agree you should I can't deal with your shit all the time it's too much" Tiffany shrugged.

"Your just gonna give your own daughter away like that!!?" Destiny ranted.

"Nope. Remember he's your father and you went through my shit, and it was You that's contacted him. Not me. You." Tiffany spoke.

"What the fuck" Destiny bellowed and left the room.

Destiny walked into her room, and grabbed a hoodie and some cash she had in her dresser. She grabbed her board and put on her Air forces.

Destiny walked out of the house and threw her board on the ground and started skating into the city. Her lower lip trembled as she struggled to blink back the tears before they dripped down her cheeks.

Destiny skated over to a Mc Donald's, and stood against the window she tried to clear her throat, but the twisted lump remained, drawing her voice tight over every syllable. She clenched her fists, quickly drawing in breath, hoping the feeling would pass.

Destiny picked up her board and walked inside the Mc Donald's, it had been awhile since she last ate.

She walked over to the front counter and looked at the Menu, "Can I please get a 10 piece chicken nuggets, Large fry, Medium chocolate shake and a small cheese burger with only ketchup" Destiny pulled her money out of her pocket.

"Um yes, that'll be 10.58$" The cashier said.

"Thanks" Destiny said and handed the cashier a 20.

"Here's your change" The lady slightly smiled and handed her, the change.

Destiny nodded and put the change in her pocket. She waited for her food for about 10 minutes and they brought it to her table, "thank you" she smiled.

Destiny opened her container of chicken nuggets and began to shove them in her mouth.

———

Destiny road around the huge city of Los Ángeles. She didn't want to leave with her father, but she also did want to know her father and she wasn't sure what to do.

Destiny made it to her street and took a sip of her milk shake as she walked on the side walk towards her house. She noticed a car parked on the side walk in front of Stevie's house.

Destiny shrugged and continued walking, she made it to her porch and she saw Stevie's front door open, and Estee hugged Stevie and walked out.

"What the fuck?" Destiny looked at them.

"Shit! It's not what it looks like I swear" Stevie looked at Destiny and walked towards her porch.

"Don't take another step" Destiny stated, "What the fuck stevie" Destiny got closer to him.

"I swear nothing happened she was helping me with something!" Stevie pleaded.

"At midnight? With what?" Destiny crossed her arms.

"I cant say" Stevie said.

"So much for you've never felt this way about a person my ass Stevie" Destiny scoffed and threw her shake at him. She didn't look back she grabbed her board and walked inside her house.