36.

July 22,

Destiny groaned as she slowly opened her eyes to reveal Stevie sleeping on the bed next to her and Ruben sleeping on the floor.

She slowly got up from her bed and placed her black on Ruben and smiled down at him.

Destiny opened her closet and grabbed out a hoodie and put her flip-flops on her feet. She walked out of her room to reveal her mom standing at the table.

Destiny frowned her eyebrows as she slowly walked into the kitchen, "Where the hell have you been" Destiny stood in front of her mother.

"What the fuck are their two boys sleep in my fifth-teen-year-old daughter's bedroom!" Tiffany slightly shouted.

"Oh come on, don't act like that nothing happened between us they're my friends" Destiny scoffed and grabbed a water bottle from the table.

"do you know how hurtful it is that my own two kids both want to leave me! and when your both are here ya treat me like shit!" Tiffany began to cry.

"Your such a drama queen" Destiny slightly scoffed at her mother's manipulative show.

"No! I will not sit here and let you mentally abuse me" Tiffany got in Destiny's face.

"Just do it. get it over with, I don't even care anymore" Destiny calmly stated as she store in her mother's face.

Her mother continued to go on and on about how she's been abused by her only daughter and Destiny just tuned it out.

Tiffany snapped her fingers in Destiny's face, "Hello! are you listening to me!!?" tiffany crossed her arms.

"Not really" Destiny shrugged.

"That's it I'm done" Tiffany slapped Destiny across the face causing her to stumble backward.

"Come on! have a reaction stop doin that!!" Tiffany began to get even madder at started repeatedly slapped Destiny till she finally fell.

"Fuck! okay! Okay, you win!!" Destiny blocked her face as her nose began to bleed.

"Think twice before you ever fuck with me!" Tiffany yelled in her face and then walked out the front door.

Destiny sat on the floor for a second just regathering herself. She stood up and walked to her bedroom and grabbed a tissue from her tissue box and shoved it up her nose.

She heard moving and she quickly looked behind her to see Ruben sitting on the floor wide awake, "shit, please I'm begging you never bring this up to anybody" she pleaded.

Ruben slowly nodded his head and then he put his arms out, Destiny crouched down and hugged him.

"I'm gonna go outside and just breathe for a bit, you good?" Destiny let go and looked down at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Ruben slightly smiled.

Destiny nodded and walked out of the house, just to see her mother sitting on the porch sobbing.

Destiny frowned and walked behind her mother and wrapped her arms around her from behind, "I'm sorry, don't cry please" Destiny whispered in her ear.

"I know, when I drink I'm emotional baby, come here" Tiffany sniffled.

Destiny let go of her mother and sat next to her resting her head on her shoulder as her mother wrapped her arm around her.

"I'm just hurt because everything I do for you is out of love you know, and I dunno I just don't want you to end up like me and your father" Tiffany sighed and she took a puff of her cigarette.

"Yeah, it's okay I get it everyone goes through their own shit" Destiny agreed.

The front door opened and Destiny turned around to see Stevie walking out, "Sorry, just gonna get home see ya tiny and Mrs, Jenson" Stevie yawned slightly smiled, and then he walked over to his house.

"So, who's it gonna be?" Tiffany inquired.

"What do you mean" Destiny frowned her eyebrows at her mother's question.

"Come on, I see the way they both look at you, but what really matters is the way you look at them," Tiffany said.

"Oh, well I really like Stevie and I think of Ruben as just like a brother ya know" Destiny stated.

"Hmm, well, Nevermind" Tiffany put out her cigarette butt and stood up, "get dressed let's go to the mall and get you some clothes and shit," Tiffany said.

Destiny's face lit up and she smiled widely at her mother, "Will do" She quickly walked inside the house

———

"So, what's your count now?" Tiffany glanced up at Destiny as she took a bite of her churro.

Destiny frowned her eyebrows at her mother, "What?" she rested her arms on the table.

"Ya, know sex? I feel like we haven't had a girl talk in a while" Tiffany bluntly stated, causing Destiny to widen her eyes.

"Um, well 4, I guess" Destiny muttered, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Ouu, okay, was there any meaning behind them or just for the fun of it??" Tiffany inquired.

"Mom, what the hell?" Destiny playfully scoffed, "But um, I don't know? Not really I guess?"

"Like mother like daughter" Tiffany laughed, "There are two things you can get from sex with a man, passion or power. But you better make sure you're gettin something. Otherwise, you're just getting screwed."

Destiny rolled her eyes, "Literally, stop your so weird"

Tiffany smiled and shrugged, "You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first baby girl"

"Are done eating let's go" Destiny stated staring at her mother.

"You only took two bites of your food, come on eat some more" Tiffany stated.

"No, I'm fine let's go" Destiny stood up and crossed her arms.

"Alright let's go" Tiffany got up and grabbed their bags.

AN//

THANKS FOR 500 READS YESTERDAY IT WAS AT LIKE 400 😩