01.

Destiny sat in the back window seat in her mother's car as she sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks.

"oh come on des" Her Mother Tiffany glanced at her from the front driver's seat. "LA will be great for us. new start new friends" Tiffany exclaimed.

A solemn tear fell down Destiny's cheek, "I don't give a crap about you and your thoughts okay I just want to get there" her body looked calm compared to how tangled her mind was.

"Okay babycakes" Tiffany looked back. Destiny faked smiled and nodded at her.

Destiny looked at Brent who had looked pissed off and his eye looked a little swollen. She sighed because she could only just guess what happened to her brother.

Destiny looked out the window as the car began to drive once again. Feeling that nothing catches her interest, that everything's dull and flat, sums up the state of boredom. Too much thinking time was on her hands which resulted in her dwelling on everything.

──+ ᭥🤺 . . .!!! ++

It was now 5:45 pm and Destiny had finally arrived at her new home.

Destiny went inside her room which only had her bed and a lamp in it. She opened her window and looked around.

"Destiny! Come down here and meet the neighbors!" Tiffany yelled from the front door.

"mom said get your ass in there now" Brent slightly opened the door looking down at his watched on his wrist. Destiny nodded and got up.

Destiny grabbed a hoodie from a box sitting on the floor, and slipped it over her head. She fluffed up her hair a bit and walked into the living room.

"Oh, here she is" tiffany pointed at destiny. "this is Dabney our neighbor, and her sons Stevie and Ian" she looked at destiny.

"Hi, I'm Destiny nice to meet you" Destiny forced a smile and shook Dabney's hand.

"These are my sons, welcome to the Neighborhood" Dabney pointed.

"hey," Stevie slightly nodded.

"Hey" Destiny put her hand out for Stevie to shake but he didn't he just stared down at his shoes.

There was an awkward moment of silence. Destiny moved her hand and nodded her head.

"Nice to meet you" Destiny turned to Ian who was just looking all around observing the house.

"Sup" Ian looked at her.

"you two are around the same age so Stevie can show you around or help you out if you ever need it!" Dabney smiled at Destiny.

"Okay thank you" Destiny put her hands in her pockets.

"We should get going but you have a lovely family, can't wait to see you guys around more often!" Dabney smiled and nudged Stevies's arm.

"Yeah, nice meeting you guys" Stevie looked up for a slight second making eye contact with destiny.

"Bye guys" Brent smiled as they walked out the door.