30.

July, 14.

Destiny admired herself as she looked in the mirror, she was wearing a v-neck black flowey cropped shirt, white low waisted jeans with sparkles on the butt, heart earrings with a silver heart necklace, B&W converse, and her hair in two low buns with a middle part and two strands of hair left out in the front.

Destiny walked outside of the bathroom, "can you give me a ride please? I don't feel like walking" Destiny store down at her shoes.

"Your dressed up. What's the occasion?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow and grabbed her keys and purse.

"Oh nothing just gonna hang at the park with some friends" Destiny shrugged and walked out the front door behind her mother.

Tiffany nodded and got into the drivers seat, "Okay well do you need me to pick you up tonight? and do you need money?" She started the car.

Destiny buckled her seatbelt, "Um yes please and what are your plans for today".

"Well um drop you off, and go run a few errands and then maybe a bar or something I don't know? Depends on if im picking you up or not" Tiffany started driving to motors.

"i'll probably just walk or get a ride home then" Destiny shrugged.

"Okay.. Also did you make your decision about your living situation? I mean maybe we change off every month or summers and year long stuff it's all up to you" Tiffany looked at the road.

"No, I haven't talked to him about it and the month thing can't work because school will be started" Destiny exclaimed.

"Oh well, times ticking so let me know. Love you, you know my number if you need anything" Tiffany kissed her forehead as she got out of the car.

"Will do, thanks" Destiny walked and walked into motors.

"Hey.." Destiny sighed and looked at the guys.

"Come here" Fourth grade said from the couch and out his arms out.

Destiny nodded and hugged him, "thank you" Destiny mumbled in his arms.

"I'm sorry guys..." Destiny looked at them all.

"Look it's good, we chill" Ray stated.

"Yeah you one of us and we love you tiny" Fuck shit agreed.

"Stevie and I made up too... and I caught a girl sneaking out of his house and I lost it and flipped on him" Destiny spoke.

"Oh shit.. Who?" Ruben questioned.

"Estee" Destiny laid on one of the couches and looked at ruben.

"Oh shit.." Ray muttered.

"I think they're just friends.. I'm sure nothings wrong sun burn isn't like that" Fourth grade looked at Destiny.

Destiny nodded, "I have to move with my dad." Destiny let out.

"What? When?" Ruben sat up.

"Um just like for the regular year and i'll stay with my mom in the summer..." Destiny sighed.

"Fuckkk bro, we haven't even got to hang" Fuck shit said.