22.

july 7,

"Look all i'm saying is you need to stop being petty and just walk into motors and make up with everyone" Ruben shrugged as he looked at him self on the mirror.

"When I feel like it I will, but today i'm hanging with the girls, wanna help me get some cash" Destiny laid in the bath and looked at Ruben.

"Why are you laying in the bath? and yes" Ruben turned to look at Destiny.

"This bathroom gives me koster phobia" Destiny chuckled and got out.

Destiny walked out of the bathroom and into her mothers room, "She has a stash somewhere in here just search with me" Destiny looked at Ruben.

Ruben nodded and started to look around the room.

After about 10 minutes Ruben found 40 dollars, "Yo look what I found" Ruben turned to Destiny who was hold a paper up and reading it.

"Holy fucking shit" Destiny looked at Ruben.

"What? What is it?" Ruben walked towards destiny.

"It's a letter from my dad, and I thought he was in jail for years and I haven't seen him since I was a baby but look at the date on this it's from last year" Destiny exclaimed.

"What's it say" Ruben inquired.

"It's him telling my mom how he wants to be in my life and she can't keep.. Paying him to stay away? What the actual fuck" Destiny said as her lips started to quivering.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry Destiny" Ruben wrapped one of his arms around Destiny's shoulder.

"Wait.. There's a number on here" Destiny ripped it off of the paper and put it in her pocket.

"Are you gonna try and call him" Ruben asked.

"I-I dunno Ruben.. But I kinda just need to be alone right if that's fine" Destiny glanced in Rubens eyes.

"Oh shit yes- yeah my bad I'm sorry... I'll leave, here's the money you take it all." Ruben nodded and handed her the 40 dollars.

Destiny looked at him, "no you keep some I don't need that much" Destiny gave him 20 and nodded as he walked out of the room. She took her 20 and put it in her bra.

Destiny took the rest of the paper and brought it to her bed room and put it under her bed.

Destiny grabbed her converse and put them on her feet. She sat on the edge of her bed as tears welled up in her eyes.

Destiny stood up and grabbed her board and put her keys in her pocket.

A single tear fell down Destiny's cheek as she locked her front door.

Destiny walked down her porch as she felt her throat starting to close up and more and more tears started streaming down her face.

Destiny threw her board on the ground a wiped off her face with her sleeve she looked to her left and seen Stevie sitting on his porch with an ice pack on his cheek and a black eye.

They made eye contact and Destiny just nodded at him then skated off into the street.

Destiny arrived at Estee's house with tears streaming down her face, she knocked on the door and Teresa answered.

"Holy shit girl what happened to you?" Zoe said from the kitchen as she took a sip of her drink.

"Oh my god girl come here" Estee looked up from her pillow on the couch and put her arms out.

Destiny nodded and walked over to the couch and laid in Estee's arms.

"My mother is a cunt" Destiny sobbed in her arms.

"What'd that bitch do" Zoe ran over to the couch and sat next to them.

"Do we need to attack her" Teresa asked as she locked the front door and walked towards them.

———

"If my mom ever did that to me I don't know what I'd do" Angela exclaimed.

"For reals girl like you need to put her in her place that shits not right" Teresa added.

"Revenge" Zoe looked at Destiny and smirked. Destiny glanced up at her and laughed.

"Speaking of revenge how are those low life's your friends with" Estee rubbed Destiny's back.

"Not sure... I haven't talked to them in a while and I don't wanna see their fugly asses again" Destiny shrugged.

"No joke you should put them in check" Angela nodded her head.

"Yes like who do they think they are by being dicks to you!" Teresa looked at Destiny.

"Tomorrow i'll drive you to motors.. Got it?" Zoe said.

"Oh hell I cant go in by myself" Destiny stated.

"I'll go in with you" Estee looked down at her.

"For sure" Destiny smiled.