39.

"I think I might fuckin cry! I cant believe we have less than 24 hours left together!" Fuck shit hugged Ray.

"I just wanted to say i'm very great full for all of you and thank you all for always being here for me, and being amazing friends" Ray smiled.

"Fuck, this is making me emotional. But your like the big brother I never had and I just want to thank you" Stevie walked up and gave Ray and hug then walked back to where he was standing.

"I know we haven't known each other for too long, but you seem like a very bright and intelligent person and your a great friend" Destiny smiled and hugged Ray.

"It sucks that Fourth grade can't be here, but i'm sure he will call you or something" Stevie stated.

"Yo Ray, thank you for everything, like i'm beyond proud of you. Well - we all are obviously, but seriously you did it and now your gonna get yo ass up out of the hood man" Ruben smiled at Ray.

"You guys are making me now even want to go anymore, But one last group hug before we all head out?" Ray inquired.

Everyone smiled and came in for a group hug that last for a few minutes. Once, everyone let go they all just stood in silence for a few minutes.

"Fuck shit, you better take care of my fuckin shop" Ray stated, causing fuck shit to playfully roll his eyes.

"I got you man! Don't even trip" Fuck shit laughed.

"Well let's head out now I guess?" Ruben muttered.

Everyone nodded and walked out of Motors and headed toward Fuck shits car, and sat in their usual spots.

———

"Since this is our last time as a group, well not counting Fourth Grade since he couldn't be here, let's make a pact that no matter what we will all stay in contact somehow and remain friends, or at least check on each other every once in awhile?" Destiny looked around at everyone.

"Fuck yeah, I can't loose y'all!!" Fuck shit looked back from the drivers seat.

"Of course we got you" Ray lightly smiled.

"Okay night ya'll" Destiny got out of the car along with Ruben and Stevie.

Ruben walked inside the house while Stevie and Destiny stayed behind.

"So, Goodnight Sun burn" Destiny smirked and pulled Stevie into a hug.

"Goodnight, Tiny" Stevie smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm fuckin blushing stop" Destiny playfully rolled her eyes and walked up to her porch and waved at Stevie, then entered her house.

AN//

sorry for the short ass chapter I just needed a filler lol