CHAPTER 25

(🔞 This chapter contains explicit scenes. If you are under 18, please skip. Thank you.)

It was around six in the evening when New finished taping for his upcoming short series. He met with Tay at a nearby café since the latter insisted that they go home together. Almost at the same time that he stopped the car, Tay went out of the cafe wearing black jeans, a black hoodie, a dark gray face mask, a black cap, and clear specs. He chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend.

When Tay got in the car, he removed his cap and mask.

"Don't you think you look more suspicious with that get up?" New asked while smirking and with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't care if they become suspicious. At least they won't know who I am. Better safe than sorry, Hin."

New just shook his head and was about to drive but Tay held his face and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I missed you," Tay said as he looked at New straight into his eyes.

"I know. You always do." New responded as he pinched Tay's cheeks.

They spent the drive talking about how their day went. New tries to keep a smiling face whenever Lee gets mentioned since he knows Tay has been spending a lot of time with him recently for workshops.

Tay's phone suddenly rang. When he saw it was Off, he picked it up.

"Peng! We're here already."

"Okay, Peng. Just go in then. In about ten minutes we will be there."

"Okay okay. Tell Newwiee be careful driving."

"Alright, thanks, Peng."

When he hung up the call, he turned to New and said, "They're already there, Hin."

"That's good. Would they start without us, though?"

Tay chuckled, "If there are only Off and Arm, they definitely would. But Pet's there, too, so they'll definitely wait for us."

Once they got in the apartment, they were welcomed by the shouts of Arm and Off.

"NEWWIIIIEE!"

All three stood up, Off and Gun from the couch, while Arm from the floor, and they walked towards New and Tay and hugged in a group.

"It's been a while since we've been complete, guys," Arm said.

Off patted his back and teased him, "Okay don't cry on us now, Arm."

"Asshole," Arm pushed Off as they broke the hug. They all gathered now around the table, seated on the floor.

Off pulled out bottles of hard alcohol from the small cooler behind him and poured one each. On the table, there are various chips mixed in one big plate.

They started the night off with laughters and jests. New looked at his friends and can't help but smile as he missed this very much.

After a little while they talked about work. When Gun asked Tay about his latest project, the latter talked about his upcoming BL series and he mentioned Lee.

"Lee?" Off looked at New and the latter slightly tilted his head on the right, as if giving Off a warning not to say anything. Off got the signal and just drank from his bottle.

About a few hours later, Gun invited Off and Arm to leave.

"But it's only ten?" New asked.

"Yes, and before these kids get themselves dead drunk, I need to get them home. I wouldn't have to worry about Tay now, though, since you're here."