Chapter 4 Meeting the Noble One

Pamplona, Spain

3 years ago.

"Must we go, my angel?" Klaus purred into his girlfriend's neck sending her in fits of laughter

"Must we go, my angel?" Klaus purred into his girlfriend's neck sending her in fits of laughter. They both laid on the bed in nothing but underwear; the bedsheets covered their nearly-naked bodies.

She laughed some more trying to get her boyfriend off of her. "And yes we should go! I've been looking forward to this all week!"

"Well, that makes one of us." He grumbled, his face still resting on her neck.

Havana rolled her eyes at him. Klaus was being stubborn as always. "I didn't even know you had a brother! I had to find out through a letter he sent you-"

"-an invasion of my privacy-"

"Shush! He flew all the way from God knows where just to come and see you. So we are going to meet up with him today whether you like it or not." She crossed her arms.

"Alright! Alright! Fine." Nik groaned sitting up from the bed. But if I go, don't I get a reward?" He wiggled his eyebrows coming closer to Havana's face. He closed his eyes going in for a kiss but Havana's hand made contact with his lips instead.

"Why? " She asked.

Klaus gave her a look, "Because you're dragging me into this reunion against my will?"

Havana rolled her eyes at his childish reply. "What I meant was why you never bothered to mention that you have a brother. We've been together for nearly four years. I've told you everything there is to know about me. You've even met my family."

Klaus's lips twitched into a pleasant smile. He had met Havana's family two years in her hometown in Australia. Initially, the Original was hesitant at meeting her family being that he was not exactly someone people liked. However, his girlfriend's family opened their doors to him with open arms and treated him like their own. Klaus fondly remembered the entire month he had with the Sommers.

His focus went back to Havana who continued talking. "One day, I feel like I've known you for a thousand years then the next, you feel like a total stranger to me." Klaus was a talker, in fact, their relationship was full of never-ending conversations. However, he was mysterious as well rarely opening up about his past that Havana only has a few clues to who this guy was before they met.