Chapter 43 Nik And His Little Dove

Klaus Mikaelson and Havana Sommers did not exist for the next few days

Klaus Mikaelson and Havana Sommers did not exist for the next few days. The hybrids had noted that their leader Klaus who was usually hot-tempered and bloodthirsty had miraculously become somewhat calm. Although he was still strictly authoritative towards them, he had a soft gaze on his face whenever the mysterious woman who had just arrived a couple of days prior was within his vision. It also did not take long for Klaus to have the hybrids kicked out of his property either to train elsewhere giving temporary leadership to a few selected people whom he trusted. Havana, in the meantime, seemed to have cozied up to living the rural lifestyle by spending her days basking in the sun exploring new areas of the massive lot, picking up fresh fruit, and laying in the field of flowers watching time pass by slowly. The on-the-go woman who seemed to never stop talking transformed into a more quiet and reserved individual who enjoyed the silence of nature. Klaus and Havana were no longer present when they were alone together. For it was only Nik and his little dove. 

"Can't catch me!" The little dove joyfully poked her tongue out to her lover who was chasing after her. She turned sharply to the right, making the bottom of her dress fly up and almost losing her balance in the process, yet she continued accelerating forward.

"Yes I will and when I do, you will pay," Nik called out using his human speed to catch up to her. He pushed a branch out of his way and continued following her. 

This had been happening for the past two minutes since the moment Havana walked in on Klaus's painting and splashed his cheek with a bit of paint when he leaned in to kiss her. He seemed to not immediately register what had just happened until Havana started running out of the house laughing. With a mischievous grin, Klaus dipped his whole hands in the bucket of paint and proceeded to chase after her.

Havana's eyes searched around the area wondering where to go for she had just started running without a clear destination in mind. She regretted not going to her familiar routes and rather went into a direction she had never explored before. Before she could make another decision as to where she was going, her journey was cut short when a pair of wet hands lifted her making her scream.

"You're a cheater! You used vampire speed." She yelled out but started laughing still twirled around in the air by her love.

Klaus set her down and started to do what he really came after her for. He pulled her in by the face and kissed her passionately while his hands traveled around her body leaving royal blue handprints. The red paint that was on Klaus's face had begun to dry up. Havana laughed throughout the kisses knowing that Klaus was satisfied with his revenge. But unbeknownst to her, he wasn't finished yet. In an instant, he picked her up and began running at full speed.

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" She questioned holding onto him. A smile lever never left her face.

"You'll see, my love." Klaus knew the area well enough to know what was close to it. And he knew that his Havana would love it as well.