Chapter 31 Friend or Ally?

Flashback

Flashback

"Why are you doing this? Please let me go. I don't even know you." Havana cried out in pain. Blood that was pouring out from her arms made a small pool on the floor surrounding the chair she was tied to.

The men standing in front of her were holding a variety of weapons that they claimed 'might kill vampires'. They were discussing why wasn't she burning yet. They had tried cutting leaving long cuts on her arms with silver, forcefully submerging her head in holy water, and even shoving garlic into her mouth before taping it shut with masking tape which made Havana almost choke to death.

"Why did you remove the gag? She was dying already." Tom remarked to his partner.

"No, she wasn't. Vampires don't die like us. We have to figure out how we can actually harm them." Mickey answered.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a vampire. They don't exist. Just let me go." Havana begged the men she thought needed to be psychologically evaluated. They were crazy people who believed in such fictional things as vampires.

"Cut the bullshit. We saw you with him. The king of all vampires! We know you're one of them and we're gonna break you one way or another." 

"There is one other thing we haven't tried out yet, Mickey." Tom started to grin. Mickey was grinning as well knowing what his partner was referring to.

"Is that so?" Mickey reached into the box and pulled out a wooden stake.

Havana's breath hitched as her eyes made contact with its extremely sharp end.

"I read that if you stab a vampire in the heart with this thing, they won't ever rise to attack humans ever again."

Havana shook her head furiously with more tears streaming down her face as Mickey walked closer to her. She closed her eyes and prayed silently when he raised it up preparing to kill her when a loud bang startled them three.

They all snapped their heads at the entrance where the door was thrown into the wall. There at the entrance was her longtime boyfriend Klaus and another woman who had silver hair. Klaus smirked at the men who visibly stiffened upon seeing his presence until his eyes landed on the bleeding Havana. A dark sinister aura overtook him.

"It's him! It's the leader of the vampires and another vampire." Tom exclaimed.

The woman next to close took offense to that, "I'm a witch you foolish foolish man. And I'm here to make you burn." Her eyes flashed a firey red before both of the men suddenly burst into flames.

They screamed running around the room for help. Gloria was tasked to finish them not before making them suffer first as per Klaus's orders. But Klaus, however, played no part in their torture. He rushed to Havana who was losing a ton of blood. The cherry red pool on the floor confirmed that. Klaus did not hesitate on cutting himself and shoving his wrist into Havana's mouth for her to feed. He knew that if she were to die, she would turn into a vampire. That was not how he envisioned he would turn her but at least he would not lose her. He wasn't planning on letting Havana go. Not now. Not ever. Even when death was knocking on her door.