Chapter 32 Keeping Secrets

"You don't know who you really are, do you?"

Havana stayed silent and looked at Gloria for her to continue. She didn't. So, Havana opened her mouth to speak before closing it having no idea what to say.

"Well, you should be going. I'm still in the middle of fixing the place before I open." Gloria stood up from her chair and pushed it back.

"Wait! I don't understand. I know who I am." Havana said.

"I'm sure you do. But you don't know about your true-nevermind forget I said anything."

"But you can't just say I'm supposed to fulfill some type of destiny and apparently save some people who I have never even met." Now it was Havana's turn to stand up and that was because Gloria was walking further away from her ignoring her questions.

Finally, Gloria stopped in her tracks and turned around to face her. "All I'll say is just ask your parents." She whipped around again. "Oh, and Havana?"

"Yes?"

"If you tell Klaus what I did, I'll kill you myself." Gloria continued walking and disappearing to the back. 

This time, Havana didn't follow her. She stayed planted in the middle of the bar processing her jumbled and confused thoughts. How was her parents who are currently in Australia relate to any of this? They were too normal to be included in this supernatural world. Then again, she thought the life she was living with Klaus was a normal one too before she was injected with vervain which made her finally aware of reality. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After getting kicked out of the bar, Havana decided to bite the bullet and visit Stefran's old apartment where Klaus and Stefan said they both were heading. She drank from the to-go cup which contained the mango cocktail she just made to help with her nerves. Sure, she did see dead bodies before, especially from this strange trip with two vampires. However, it still made her visibly sick seeing one of her closest friends behave in the bloodthirsty way he is acting right now. And she knew that Ripper Stefan was a thousand times worse. That was a side Stefan didn't want any of their friends to see, especially Elena. Personally, Havana doesn't want to see it either. But here she is walking on the steps that led to Stefan's 1920s apartment.

"Stefan? Klaus? Please tell me you're still here...and I'm not alone in this creepy old building." She called out while clutching her arms.

She roamed the hallways before spotting Steffan's room. A loud creaking sound made her jump and run towards it. She definitely was not alone. Suddenly, the door burst open making her yelp in surprise.

"Havana", Elena breathed out before hugging her cousin.

"Elena! Oh my gosh! Wait, what the hell? What are you doing here?" Havana let go.