twenty nine

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

MYLA VELLA

On Friday we meet up with the gang, considering we hadn't seen each other since the weekend, I'm pretty sure everyone had a crazy night. I was intrigued into knowing what happened to everyone else but none of us had the chance to chat.

Remy invited us over to her house, chilling in her shed as usual. Emily and Carter were sat together, his arm over the back of the couch as her hand rests on his leg. "Hey guys," Emily smiles as Jake and I enter together.

"Hey," I wave as Jake shuts the door behind me and we waltz over to the couch beside them.

Remy runs from one side of the room with a bag of chocolate and catapults herself onto one of the bean bags, Zack drags a chair over and sits. All of us sitting facing each other in the circle.

"Right," Remy says loudly, tearing open the bag and picking out a handful. "We need a debrief of what the fuck happened last weekend because all of you have been MIA this week and I am not here for it."

My eyes dart to Carter, noticing that he had a slight cut on his lip. "Well I got mugged if you didn't already know," he says as he turns to Jake.

His eyes shooting wide as he sits down onto the couch and I perch beside him. "What?" He says in disbelief.

"You didn't tell him?" Remy directs to me but I shake my head.

"We had other matters to attend to," I sigh out before all the attention is turned back to Carter.

"What the fuck happened?" Jake asks in shock.

"Zack and I went to get some more weed from our usual guy, he's sweet we get along." He shrugs. "But when we got there it was someone else, probably one of his runners. Instead of giving us the weed he stole my wallet and my phone, Zack made a run for it but he had another guy with him. Pushed my head into the curb and drove off."

"Fuck Carter," Jake curses out, his eyes wide. "Holy shit, were you okay?"

Carter nods. "Yeah it just fucking sucks," he grounds out angrily. "Fucking cunts."

Emily turns to Zack. "Why didn't you stay and try help him?" Her voice coming out harshly.

Zack blinks back at her before leaning forward on his knees. "Oh I'm sorry Em, imagine being in my position. What would you have done? Stuck around so you also could have been mugged and beaten up?" He snaps back at her.

"Guys," Carter says as he raises his hands to his shoulders. "Lets chill out, okay? Zack running was just a defence mechanism that anyone would have done. It's fight or flight, who knew if any of them had guns or weapons. They're already criminals for gods sake. Let's just be pleased that neither of us are dead or severely hurt."

Emily settles back into the couch at his response, running her arm along Carter's in attempt to calm him.

"Fuck those guys," Remy turns her nose up at the conversation. "Carter is right, neither of you were hurt and that's what matters."

"So what else happened?" Zack pipes up, changing the conversation.

"What the fuck happened with you?" Carter turns his head to Jake who was looking around at everyone slowly. "You were fucked by like seven o'clock, what happened?"

"I had to ring Myla," Remy says with a mouth full of chocolate. "Jake you were not okay in the slightest."

"I was just being stupid," Jake shakes his head. "But basically Myla found me upstairs."